List Of Known KF Bugs

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

@Gedden @Senshu
    We got a good list going here. I hope it helps!

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I think every faction should compile a list like this. Then, after new expansion, the devs can tick the bugs off 1 by 1.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

If only that could happen. We learned the hard way with SOE that when they try to fix one bug, 2 more take its place.

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Oh. Why does that happen?

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Poxnora is so old and I don't know the technical terms, but pretty much it's REALLY @#*(&@ old.

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yeah this is a very good list, a lot of these are on our internal list, but this does help.

7. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Leverage: Garu - Display issue (ability works as stated in all cases)

So after 3 games of using this ability x2, I have had three different results
    1) Garu show normal price on top rune display and when clicked on they still show normal price in bottom left display
    2) Garu show discounted price in top rune display and bottom left but only first turn and go back to normal price display on turn 3
    3) Garu show discounted price in top rune display but show normal price on bottom left

It is just a simple display issue, I always got the 10 nora discount no matter what was showing (I just had to mentally do the math). It was just screwing with me since it showed different prices at different times.

8. Xirone

For some reason I can't replicate the problem. I tried several time with different Garu and each time it worked consistently. I deployed a Garu Hunter and Leverage: Garu triggered. All Garu in the runedock showed their original price (not discounted). When you click on an individual Garu, the artwork pops up in the lower right hand corner and it shows the discounted price. When you deploy the champion, you are refunded 10 nora and the price for the Garu shows up as the original price. It is a little complicated but I am not sure if it is a bug. Since I can't replicate the bug, any help confirming this would be great, thanks!

9. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nora cost was all normal level with champs on top left on turn 12 however the nora cost displayed on the lower left was showing discounted value.
    Turn 14, Dugon was showing discounted value in both areas while Warcaller was still showing two different value.

I didnt screen shot the next deploy because I didnt want to fill up this list but I had 2x Garu Primitive with one showing normal value and the other discounted right next to each other.

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

The mentioned case above is the same for Thirion and revere.

You have to re click on the rune for the updated Nora cost to show properly.
    Also I think to some degree this should effect the Nora globe drop, but that's a lot of back ended coding.

11. Felixyr

Felixyr New Member

Sacrifice of De'lim is giving a 37 nora return when sacrificing greenhouse saplings. I have no idea why ^^. Presumably it should give either 10 nora (half the greenhouse ability cost) or 18 nora - half the cost of a sapling.

12. Xirone

I can't confirm this one. I've tried several times and each time the Saplings from Greenhouse refund no nora.

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I think the KF font bonus is slightly bugged as well.
    In some cases it's revealing the square stealthed champions
    are hiding on. It will remove the grass when the font is being
    contested. But the last square to remove is always the stealth ed unit.

Havent ever really noticed this before, so this may be an isolated case.
    Will report it happens hereafter.

Xirone likes this.
  14. Anondylar

Anondylar Well-Known Member

Fairy Dust, the ability (Fae Enchantress) now lasts for five turns instead of the two it was at, which is also what the ability text says.

15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I believe Covenant is slightly bugged too. But only on Grimthir. If you recycle Covenant off of Grimthir he looses +1RNG, but keeps magic blast.
    The other stats of Covenant disappear.
    I can confirm this one.

16. Xirone

@Karmavore
    Since I don't have a Grimthir to test it myself, I'll add it.

@Anondylar
    I tested it out several times and each time it only lasted 2 turns. We are talking about Fairy Dust the ability, right? The spell does last longer but the ability only lasts 2 turns, from what I can tell.

17. Anondylar

Anondylar Well-Known Member

Uh...

I'm not sure, since I've used it again and it only lasted two turns, but that match it definitely lasted 5 turns, coming from Enchantress. Though I never got to test if that was a graphical error or something, since I killed off the champs before that.

I'll try to reproduce it, but this was what happened:

I cast Fairy Dust (the spell) on a champion. When it had one turn left, I Fairy Dusted it again with Enchantress. The duration refreshed to five, and for the rest of the match, the ability lasted five turns.

EDIT: It's a visual bug. If you cast Fairy Dust on a champion then use the ability Fairy dust on it (not sure if you need to do this before it wears off), all ability usages for the rest of the match of Fairy Dust (ability) will display as having five turns. However, it will tick down to 4 and then disappear; it remains at two turns.
    EDIT2: I should mention that if you don't do this beforehand, the ability usage of Fairy Dust will display correctly.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

He also looses 1RNG when the equip is removed. Somehow it takes into account the +1rng clause for Menalaus when removing it.

19. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

When Sacrifice of Delim is cast on Wood ele, he doesn't transplant. Learned it in a ranked game :'(

20. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

When you equip a champion with forest embrace and shatter the equipment instantly, cocooned is removed, but the stat buff stays