fs/kf tree bg

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Gnomes, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

So how would a treefolk/ tree / plant BG look if you added the fs trees or is it not worth it and better just to use kf

2. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

normally i would suggest u to split it.. but since i've looked at these builds quite a few times, i'll suggest u run it FF KF.. splitting with FS is just not good enough..
    - damn.. and me, loving to encourage others to make split decks :/

3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Fs and trees not good enough Q.Q
    Tbh he's probably right.
    However a good look at using the tree relic to make aspect of growth a tree and boost it up.

I will hve a look at the viability in roughly 8 hours when i get home.
    Let you kneo what i think and i will suggest some poxbase builds because iwant to try this now.

4. Kristian Skjold

With Vinetouch you can make ANY champ look good in a tree split

Leadrz likes this.
  5. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

http://www.poxbase.com/deck/cuzcubCikC7Ic9zC80C3HCaTc7_CuhC5qs1sds6-s6Nsms7Ts2ts3vr1dR2JeM

I think that could do as a watery treefolk surge, bit expensive with aspects but they can be removed they're just because of my admiration for KF healing and our growing mass of plant. if you vinetouch mucker you can boost it more with boost: treefolk.
    2 vinetouch just because it could be considered necessary, can be altered is not subject to any testing until i get the runes i need to make it and try it out.

7. Kristian Skjold