This is my goodbye. (Fan Faire giveaway!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kristian Skjold, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Still gonna stay online this week to say proper goodbye to my guild and my community!

2. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

3. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

TheBulwark likes this.
  4. sokotra

sokotra Member

LF Snogvie. Can offer cheeseburger.

that is all

5. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

I will put the spell to good use. Every time my squishy champs are powered up by the spell you gave me and take out an enemy it will be in honor of you. Whenever my petite elven archer puts an arrow in the face of a fist of bastion right before he magically teleports through walls and champs to try to decapitate me or when my miniscule ambling frond finally gets enough courage to bite the ankle of a passing draksar commander cause he was buffed by fan faire they will be thanking you :)

Kristian Skjold likes this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

0/10 Pick someone else!

7. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Why did the dolphin commit suicide?

He had no porpoise in life.

8. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

9. Ishalia

Ishalia The King of Potatoes

One of my favorite rune flavor texts:
    [​IMG]
    "It is one thing to have the strength to throw a boulder, and another to hit a target... successfully, at a distance, with no depth perception!"
    Maybe it'll make you laugh too!

10. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Well i thank you for your fun, your guidance and the times we have had. We have done alot with the guild we have created. I'll miss you man.

I will have to say i'll miss our weird guild chats.

On the flip side, i will remember the bg idea's we have thought of, the times when you spoke to nsplayer xD and my favorite to this day (I use it to gauge how annoying i am) The 2 hour long Trap bg game we played together.
    It has been fun man, i hope maybe one day you will come back and enjoy this game once again.

I'm not good at this type of thing, so goodbye man. I guess i'll have to annoy you on steam from time to time.

11. Coltsfan3

Coltsfan3 The King of Potatoes

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop. Right away they go to the bird section and Sean says to Paddy; "Dat''s Dem". The shopkeeper comes over and asks if he can help.

"Yeah, we''ll take four of dem dere budgies in dat cage op dere", says Mick, "Put dem in a pepper bag"

The shopkeeper does as asked and the two pay for the birds and leave. They get into Mick''s van and drive until they reach a cliff with a 500ft drop.

"Dis looks loike a grand place", says Mick.

He then takes the two birds out of the bag, places them on his shoulders and jumps off the cliff.

Paddy watches as his friend drops off the edge and goes straight down for a few seconds followed by a loud "Splat!"

As Paddy looks over the edge of the cliff he shakes his head.

"Focket Dat," Paddy says, "dis budgie jumpin'' is too dangerous for me..."

A few minutes later, Seamus approaches. He too has been to the pet shop and is carrying the familiar 'pepper bag.'

Seamus pulls a parrot out of the bag and Paddy notices that in the other hand Seamus is carrying a gun.

"Watch this Paddy" he says, as he launches himself over the edge of the cliff.

Paddy watches as half way down Seamus takes the gun and blows the parrot''s head off. Seamus continues to plummet until he joins Sean''s mashed remains at the bottom of the cliff.

Paddy shakes his head and says, "An oim never troyin'' that parrotshooting oider..."

After a few minutes, Danny strolls up. He too has been to the pet shop and walks up with his 'pepper bag.'

Danny pulls a chicken out of the bag. He puts the chicken above his head, holds its legs and launches himself off the cliff with the same result.

Once more Paddy shakes his head.

"For me life Danny, first der was Sean wit his budgie jumpin, den Seamus parrotshooting and now you fockin'' hengliding..."

Lushiris likes this.
  12. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Well there's always minesweeper....no patches since beta ....still balanced like a baws

13. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Omg, WHAT? What happened to: "Wunna chuck 'em"

My life is over....

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

can I have your meat?

no?

oh...

what about your runes?

15. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

im sure he will just keep it
    he probably sure he'll come back once pox get fixed

16. TheBulwark

How much longer shall we dance for you master?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  17. TheBulwark

Mmmmmm....mmmmmeeeaaattttt... MAAAANNN?!?!?!?!!?!?!

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

dance for the free runes you monkeys. DANCE!

19. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

for the times we discussed rune suggestions. Cya round bud. Rage In Peace, pox will no longer pour fuel on the fire.

sokotra and Kristian Skjold like this.
  20. npoxer

npoxer New Member

Farewell by friend ! :) But NEVER ( and I mean it ), NEVER say never... :) I know I did say the exact same thing you did ( that I am over and done with Poxnora and need to focus on other things in life ). But with time, the desire to play it again grows inside and you just can't resist it, which is exactly one of the things that make this game one of it's kind. Once you get hooked on it, you will never be able to quit it forever. I will add you on my Steam for sure right now, need to keep you around !
    I also have a lot of stuff currently to do ( learning, working, love hopefully lol ) but I know I won't just quit it forever :) I can imagine myself as a 45 year old still playing this game ( if it lasts that long :D ).

I wish you all the best in your current and future endeavours and remember... NOTHING can beat you in life, if you consider obstacles as opportunities for improving yourself. There are no unsolvable problems, no matter how difficult the puzzle is, if you spend just enough time to crack it, you will get there! Now go out there and dominate this life! Make it your *****! That's my philosophy and I'm giving it to you now. Lift, Learn, Live!