Discussion: Ronin Rune Art Preview 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Dec 1, 2014.

1. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Please enough with constructs already

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

upload_2014-12-2_9-30-18.png
    i wonder if that there are going to be 2 of these noobs in the expansion or they romove this one and make it into the other

Axeraiser likes this.
  3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Far better artwork this time...

4. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

3 cyclops were shown thus far. I doubt they will hold one back.

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Cyclops Engineer, 40 nora. 0 dmg, 4 spd, 0 def, 40 hp. Ability: Cyclo-net(cooldown 1, AP cost 1): Target Cyclops is destroyed and a Red Eyed CyberClop is spawned in its place. CyberClop is a Champion With 10 Damage, 1-4 range, 6 Speed, 1 def, 45 hp. Abilities: Attack: EYE LAZAA OF FIERY DEATH(fire attack), Nora Incarnate, Absorb, Scale Armor, Equip: Tinder Box.

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Eww...too many fatty previews

7. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

These are KF Cyclops. They were actually smart enough to leave SP and are trying to build the cyclops empire back. They are also thin because they run allot more thanks to KF speed demands. Thin enough to all be 1x1 ;)

OriginalG1 likes this.
  8. chickenpox2

yea right lol

9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Cyclops Tinkerer/Engineer. Cyclops you would think SP. Cyclops not 2x2? We can dream. Wonder if this is a hint that there might be some SP constructs added with Ronin? I thought Gedden didn't like splits, so if that is the case, SP/IS is out.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. chickenpox2

Lucky them IS will get 2 champs this time last one was FS

11. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Looks like cyclops is definitely a thing in Ronin....is that 3 of them now?

I was thinking Ronin was supposed to be FOCUSING on split faction runes this time around....because of the whole 'wandering warrior' idea....The leaders all disappeared and these are the warriors that went out on search for them? Thus they have no homeland now or whatever.

12. chickenpox2

sounds cool

13. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Wait, is this the cyclops expac that kreb was working on before he gave up on helping? Because if it is i might care again.

Woffleet, SaintKiwi and Xirone like this.
  14. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Looks like the dwarves have found a nice way to enslave a cyclops or two.

15. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

the two pics could be like Brubaker Bros too. One clopping away on armor and the other on weapons.

16. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

It's another Worm, duh!

17. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

me want moar fs witches, also Timmy witch.

18. Gaedel

I would love to see more splits. But is my memory playing tricks on me again? Thought I heard Gedden wanted to do away with splits.

That could explain why this guy doesn't look too happy.

The rune art on this one is better than the Yeti. The "warpaint" or blood, or whatever on the Yeti looked too fake. I do love the art of this Cyclops. The "leaked" cyclops @chickenpox2 shared isn't as good as this one, though. So, Cyclops Blacksmith and Cyclops Tinkerer. Maybe they are planning something with the SP Constructs, Calcified Lurker, Clay Form, Metallic Slag (SP/IS) and Overcharged Golem. They also could add more. Maybe that's where they are going with this.

Anxious to see!

19. Dtail

Dtail The King of Potatoes

How has no one noticed the miniture death star in bottom rightish of the pic

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  20. Gaedel

Hmm. Maybe this isn't what it seems. Maybe it's a giant celestial being that is actually rebuilding the death star in his celestial home and the death star is actual size. Everything else in the picture is much, much larger than it appears.