Skirmish vs IS; Opponent is FF but casts Horrific Mutation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sharang2, Dec 3, 2014.

1. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Oh, of course not, a real player would do a much better job. I'm just saying that I have never seen this rune before and I have a very good first impression of it.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Coding for campaigns is likely different. Instead of having a deck the AI likely has a pool of runes it can use and the rune was put in as CastSpell.459 instead of 458 or whatever the rune number is.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Good god son. A) you're off base as much as you are right, B) you post like you are texting your brobro, C) it's really annoying and hard to read and take you seriously.

The first time you run into something it might surprise you and be hard to deal with.

Where you went wrong is when you just assumed everyone is new and sucks at the game as much as you do so that must mean the rune is OP.

Just chill the eff out, if you have questions about how to beat a rune, ask, but be less of a knob, if possible. If not, I'm sure there's a forum feature that can help us work through our differences.

4. sharang2

Sorry, were you talking to me? I assure you, my knob has been thoroughly chilled. I read Brubraker Bros were OP in several other threads. I finally ran into a pair today in skirmish; obviously the CPU went derp and ran them facefirst into several units of mixed damage types so I killed them. However, while I did manage to kill them; I believe that they're pretty strong and I am impressed by them and I feel that if I had an IS BG I would include them - not that I know anything about playing IS in ranked. They have so many abilities at a very reasonable cost so I assumed that they were at least very playable, if not slightly too good. I apologize if caps lock pseudorage didn't amuse you. Emphasis on pseudorage. The solution to Brubros is obviously to one-round kill one of the bros with whichever damage type they are not resistant to; I don't need help reading the tooltips.

As for Moog, I did not ask for assistance beating them. I played them and found them to be extremely satisfactory as tanks. Basically, I'm a new player and I still feel a sense of wonder when I see a new rune with several unique or otherwise synergistic abilities, of which I saw two today. I read several of your other posts and you've always come off as pretty reasonable and helpful to a new player such as myself; so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've had a bad day. The capslock OMGWTFBBQ comments were not intended to upset you. If I've otherwise wronged you feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

K good story, after this post you'll join the ranks with Boohza, Prami and Agrigis in the city of Ignoreville. Good luck with Pox. It's great and Brubs aren't OP.

6. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

Personally Baskitcase, I'd take the offer. No ****.

7. sharang2

Wow, so Baskit is just one of those angry IS zealots i hear so much about? That's disappointing, I really learned a lot from some of his posts about this game.

8. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

-Make sure the IS bonus is blocking 6 spell damage, it is very possible it was a IS/circus bg, and then it only gets 1 split bonus and can mix lots of runes from different factions.
    -Moog is awesome, one of the coolest and most titany feeling of titans.
    -Always bring non magical and physical damage in some form, but even if you don't, hit the right brubaker with the unit it doesn't resist and they can be handled.

sharang2 and Baskitkase like this.
  9. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Fixed.
    Im a black and IS zealot but that doesn't stop me from shining.

Try not to generalize is what he is mainly getting at I think, cause that zealot/communist/forum terrorist crap is getting old and needs to die.

Everyone has something to contribute, even if it is nonsense.

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

A zealot in many ways, actually. No reason to care much what he writes really.