Could you make the trading easier?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FurionEvul, Dec 6, 2014.

1. FurionEvul

FurionEvul The King of Potatoes

Most of us have to scroll the really long list to find the rune we want to trade.
    @Admins Why cant you make it easier?
    At the moment we have ony 2 options(Select Rune Type and then select champion/spell etc.).
    Could you add 2 more options like select faction and then select rarity?
    It is not a really important thing, but would make trading easier/faster.

Gnomes and Goyo like this.
  2. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

You can always type the letters of the rune you are looking for in the drop down menu to get there quickly. I.e. if I am looking for ranger I can type rang and it will take me to ranger. A faction and rarity dropdown menu would be a nice quality of life change though.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Make selecting the right rune easier, as in a searchbox.

Also rune accessibility pretty please.

4. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

this is actually a pretty good suggestion that shouldn't take too long to implement but right now we have 100% focus on the expansion. this might be one to add to the future features list though @Senshu ?

sokotra and FurionEvul like this.
  5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Is there a way to allow the trades you have running to just be put up again? because if i have alot of runes and i make a mass trade to see if anyone has somthing i want, it would be nice if ater three days i could just make a refresh butten on my trade if none bid.... or somthing like "recently put up on your trade" for the runes" tab so i can just put the trade up really quick again

FurionEvul likes this.
  6. Taskumatti

Taskumatti The King of Potatoes

Immediate buyout option would speed up the trading. Bid right rune(s) and you get the rune you wanted right away.

Lauremoon and FurionEvul like this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I really wish there were more players. I love the aspect of trading and increasing my collection.

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Could someone make trading harder please

9. FurionEvul

FurionEvul The King of Potatoes

Bump.
    You could also add "fast trades". It would be a great option for players, who are looking for runes and want to get them as fast as possible.
    It could be something like a list of buyout runes . When a player, who is looking for a rune will bid 1 from the owner's buyout list, the bid will be auto-accepted.
    Just to prevent unwanted trade msgs there could be simple condition ( if you dont have the buyout rune(s), you wont be able to make a bid).

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It needs lots of work. No painting over cracks.

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yeah, the Trading system could use a good look over at some point along with some of the other systems. As @Moles and @Wraith get deeper into the game programming the longer they are with us the more likely these aspects to the game that are so regularly used can be addressed. We don't want to rush it because that could always lead to more problems than it fixes.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

take your time

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Can't tell if troll..
    or if Burns....
    being....
    genuine...

OchiK, JellyBerry, DarkJello and 2 others like this.
  14. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

shark

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'm more like a dolphin.

OchiK and JellyBerry like this.
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You enjoy raping people and small maritime creatures?

Baskitkase and OchiK like this.
  17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Duh, it's how I increase my collection. I take advantage of those who are desperate.

OchiK likes this.
  18. OchiK

OchiK The King of Potatoes

I love you all right now.

And to be on topic some way to just click and relist my trade(s) would be amazing instead of canceling and remaking them.