April Fool's Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cydna, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Please whatever you guys do, don't Firk up. The last 2 April Fool's "day" jokes were a joke. They pretty much broke the game for a week.

Anyway, discuss what you want to see happen.

2. Puppetchan

Puppetchan Member

You play your opponent's deck in non-ranked matchmaking. Let's unshoebox the shoebox for a day.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    XFurionsX and Goyo like this.
  3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Ok, so it's either way too early to be discussing this, or the fact that I think it's December is by far the most elaborate prank ever done to me.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think it should be discussed now so that way they don't Firk.

5. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

they better not Firk up the christmas after this one either

Puppetchan likes this.
  6. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

lol... we just talked about this in game, I think.

I stand by my suggestion. Open Pox Nora code, ctrl-f "Dwarf", replace with "Dorf". Simple, clean, doesn't completely destroy your ability to play the game.
    Extra credit: Make all skeezick lich wizards. Cuz, you know. Lizards.

sokotra likes this.
  7. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

The second one does affect gameplay though. Wouldn't take long for us to see Karmavore making a KF/SL split magic amp or whatever. Or Afreek using rioter for massive surge lich.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  8. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Okay. How about ban BP from posting on the forums for a week? That would be the funniest April fool's joke ever.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    chickenpox2 likes this.
  9. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

A better joke would be resetting all forum stats from everyone. Points, posts, likes.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You quoted the wrong word. Should have emphasized jokes. You're not questioning the validity of the day, just that of the joke.

L2Engrish

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Just reset the likes, Burn would commit suicide if he realised he has 5000 posts and 0 likes. His life work ruined in one simple blow.

sharang2 likes this.
  12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

don't hate me but i liked having split fact hero in ff bg it something different and breaks the boring monotony of playing the game

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I quoted day because it should have been a day long event, but it lasted a week.

:(