Moral of the Story: Nerf Warogg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sharang2, Dec 8, 2014.

1. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Aesop's best fable.

There once was an ugly, ugly flesh colored goblin-man. He was in a faction known for beating face, then eating face. His friends all laughed at him, because unlike all the other goblins, he was fleshy and pink. This made him mad.

Real mad. Like really, really mad. So mad he went berserk. After contesting a font and killing like three things all by his lonesome, he went to his grandpa, Grimlic, and said, "Grampa Grimlic; why am I so fleshy and pink?" And Gramps said; "Young Warogg, it's because you're OP as Firk. Just remember, sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you. Now leave me alone and let me get back to touching underage elves." Warogg was taken aback! He had no idea! With his newfound confidence, he became truly unstoppable. Also, sticks and stones don't even break his bones, dafuq.

Moral of the story: Nerf Warogg.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Sealer0 and IMAGIRL like this.
  2. Puppetchan

Puppetchan Member

Not OP. Super efficient.

OchiK likes this.
  3. OchiK

OchiK The King of Potatoes

Not quite cannonier level though.

Jib and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  4. Puppetchan

Puppetchan Member

Yeah. Nerf cannonier first. My faction is fine.

5. sharang2

I'm pretty sure Ochi plays SL Sand, lol.

OchiK likes this.
  6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Whenever I think about the amount of 80 nora champs warogg can beat of mine, I always wonder whether I should surrender when its deployed.

7. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

ROFL! Then you deploy something that does magic, fire, acid, poison, disease, lightning, or LoL and realize he is a bit over hyped. What a surprise he is easy to one round as any other beater.....and possibly easier. It just takes a lil bit of alt dmg! :)

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

this story didn't end with and they live happily ever after so no

9. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Warogg vs draksar lord.

10. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Moral of the story : re-color Warogg green and change race to goblin.

Buff goblins 2014/2015!

11. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Theres 22 nora difference between the 2 champs and warogg has more survivability.

12. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

My biggest gripe with him is the cost. He deals great damage, is fast, tanky, and does all of this for under 70 nora. There is very little counterplay to him, playing alt damage just makes him take the same amount of damage as any other champion would. You would have to severly misplay him to not get his nora cost worth and then some. It is pretty obvious that he is getting free stats from zerker yet the negatives of the ability are being offset with unstoppable. I wonder how expensive warrog would be if he lost berserker and unstoppable and just gained all the stats he would have on base? He is one of the champions, along with falconer, and grintmaw bouncer that needs a manual cost hike because they do far too much for very little nora.

Woffleet and sharang2 like this.
  13. sharang2

I think Grintmaw Bouncer actually accidentally got a manual adjustment of like -20 Nora and if this was reverted it would be fine; @Lushiris understands this better than I do but it seems like it got changed/fixed a while back without having its nora cost adjusted upwards. But yeah, I agree; you can't just give something unstoppable and berserker 3. That's just the same as giving something a -10 cost adjustment fo free ninety nine.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

shut it zealot

reading this makes me wanna buff the poor tank/beater/speeder/beater/tank for 63 nora

Vorian likes this.
  15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

He's counterable, which makes him fine.
    GGWPTYTY