Getting bored playing IS and IS/x every game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I am not pro- or anti-someone, I am pro- or anti-stances. Which means I like Baskitcases gameplay suggestions and dislike his regressive nuttery, I like Moles service for the community and dislike, uh, other propensities, and I like Burns humor and dislike some of his commentary or behaviour. I also won't deny when I end up agreeing with someone.

sharang2 and IMAGIRL like this.
  2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

BurnPyro is either an acronim for "pruny bro" or "nub yrr op". He is without a doubt funny though. He makes chocolate milk come out of my nostrils. @Boozha

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

more IS devs then any other faction. best learn to to IS/ 'cuase nothing wrong with IS. The community tells me so. I ud/IS to prove a point. If that fails i might need to ff kf.

4. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Hush little baby don't say a word mommy's gonna buy you a mockingbird

5. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

did someone call me? :cool:

6. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

. . . buckets and buckets. . .

Yeah, I went there. . .

Baskitkase likes this.
  7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Thats a question you should ask yourself also.

SaintKiwi, Netherzen and SPiEkY like this.
  8. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

this thread is just an absolute casserole of nonsense.

JaceDragon and KingJad like this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The OP was great though

10. PurpleTop

I won't deny it

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I will deny it.

Dagda likes this.
  12. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

I've never seen that rune before, by holy hell is that hilarious

13. PurpleTop

I won't allow it.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I will override it.

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I will ride it down.

Lushiris, Gwyndionnz and Karmavore like this.
  16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

To "l2followpatterns town"?

Dagda likes this.
  17. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

i dont post on here relentlessly, in fact i barely post at all, so actually asking myself that question makes no sense at all. im not anything like boozha first off im not some lonely kid like you, burn, and boozha who seeks attention through jerking his troll buddies off and tryin to criticize ppl any chance they get. being arrogant and all together hateful toward people because its the only kind of self love you can have for yourselves apparently. its classic psych 101.

just like your post right then. u didnt even consider what i said or anything that was said prior to the situation. you simply posted to try and be mean and put someone down. you used your personal judgements of me as justification for pointless mean posts for self gratification. its what the internet has become in general and there are many jaded individuals who become victim to their own misguidedness and delusion. hating on other ppl doesnt make you any better of a person or better in any way really. in the end the only thing you will gain from being arrogant and hateful for no reason is a bad attitude. we are our deeds. not our deluded hatefulness and arrogance. if arrogance and condenscension was actually worth anything you guys would be doing pretty well. but unfortunately its not. you will continue to do the same thing over and over tho because who you shaped your brains in such a way that being that way brings you pleasure.

youre basically just online sadists. youre not alone though. the internet is full of em. i mean ive nothing against you guys....its just sad really what people allow themselves to become just to boost their ego that extra lil bit. it is what it is though. youll either continue to do it or youll wake up one day and realize that being wretched and arrogant doesnt = better in any way.

18. OchiK

OchiK The King of Potatoes

I kind of love you right now. These feelings are confusing.

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Oh man, when Monyx asks a question to Boozha, it's perfectly fine and he's innocent but when I ask the exact same question to Monyx, im a sadist, a bully and basically an all round ****. Love your logic buddy, I really do.

BurnPyro likes this.
  20. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

CBA