Getting bored playing IS and IS/x every game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

what i said to you has nothing to do with that question that i asked boozha or that you asked me. thats just one example. It has way more to do with the way you act in general every day that ive played this game since i started playing this game. the way you act toward other players. contstantly being arrogant on the forum and in the lobby. youre not always a jerk.....but 70% of the time you are. you are capable of being alright. but all you guys when u see a small chance to belittle someone you jump right on it as if you were a wolf in a chicken coop.....like i said it has lil to do with what was said. 1 example of so so many. and this that you said right here about "my logic" thats the same old tune you guys always use when you wanna try to make someone feel bad or dumb or to make yourself seem superior. it gets kinda old seeing u guys talk down to people constantly, just so you feel a lil better about yourself......what i said to boozha is because thats exactly what he was doing....he attacked a guy for no reason at all. just another troll post.......burn is actually good at being a troll. not that justifies trolling. its basically just saying that hes really good at being jerk. its a skill no doubt. but it doesnt serve very many. and it certainly doesnt serve the ppl that he generally directs it at. then you have you.....im not even sure id call you a troll. youre just arrogant and kinda unpleasant altogether. you try your hand at trolling. but youre really just like a glorified boozha since people take you slightly more serious than boozha......then boozha for instance.....what i said to him was just a real question.....i was really wanting to know why he chooses to constantly try to impress all the other forum trolls when none of them take him serious. he didnt answer of course....anyways not much more i can really say about it....like i said you guys are not likely to change.....its one of the only ways you guys have to get your rocks off. and as i said.....i have nonthing against you. it is what it is. i mean there are plenty of other names im leaving out here. many ppl love talking down to others for no apparent reason other than self satisfaction and a chance to impress the other members of the forum or in game community. its sad that this is one of the respected ways to impress each other among you all. am i innocent of saying mean things or getting mad sometimes? of course not.....but im definetly the type of person that trys to belittle others to make myself feel better. the only people id say mean things to are ones like boozha earlier and i only did that cause he basically was trolling a person for no reason at all. and i asked him that not really to be mean as i said....but cause its a realistic question.

humility is a fairly good friend. it has helped many of men.

in all realness though....im glad that you all are capable of amusing yourselves. i just think its kinda sad that its usually at someone elses expense.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You just put more time than everyone else combined in this thread about complaining about trolls and pointless posts claiming you aren't one of those "no-life sad kids".

Irony hits you hard buddy.

3. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Punctuation and capital letters aren't a bad thing.

Ballballer, Goyo, SPiEkY and 5 others like this.
  4. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

Your post history (this is you, I like this post, in particular) points to the absence of personality traits required to get away with this comment.

Also, bro, do you even proofread?

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Neither is proper structure. One of the reasons that I write short is that walls of text are simply impenetrable when formated that ineptly. Another is that I CBA.

So I have no idea what Monyx writes because I'll be damned if I torture myself with reading something I find to be silly anyway

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

TLDR: We're a bunch of ******** with no life.

Karmavore likes this.
  7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Don't forget racist and fat

8. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

*sees you liked BP's post* . . . *sees you liked Movn's post* . . .

. . . *sees you didn't like my post* . . .

[​IMG]

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

These days, if any thread goes over two pages, I just assume that they will be pages of insults.

Ballballer, Goyo, OchiK and 3 others like this.
  10. Vote Kanye 2020

In truth, I'm tired and wasnt sure if you were insulting him or complimenting him, and I didnt want to make m head heart from all that deep thinking ;)

11. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Which men?

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Shut up noob.

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

that looks like a pretty big block that can be summed down to "i'm a *****"

let me read it and get back to you

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

hey guess what, I was right!

15. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

I mean, I appreciate his tl;dr message: Don't be mean to people on the internet, it's pointless.

But Jesus. Please. Hit shift + enter whenever you have a new thought.

16. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

This has been true since last expension (with the release of Ride Down and Fist of Bastion).
    In other words, has been like this since last year.
    But hey, council members know how to balance the game so theres that.

17. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Nerf grintmaw bouncer.

18. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

just another example of what im talking about. really there was no reason to even post that. it served n0 purpose. the only purpose was to try to show that u are smarter or better than someone else which i guess moves your deluded ego up a bit.
    my one post that just happens to be long could never equal your endless hours of living and trolling the forum and acting the way you act toward people. in fact in only took a few minutes to type. you simply tryed to use faulty logic to try and make urself appear right and someone appear wrong. same old thing with you. it never ends....and when you reply later itll be the same thing....its always the same thing with you...cause you only have one mode. Burn right. others wrong.
    just another example of people saying pointless things to try hurt someone else.....im not writing an essay i dont care about punctuation...and in truth neither do you. you simply said it to try belittle another person and make yourself feel accomplished in some perverse way. the grammar card is one of the oldest ones in the book. noone cares about grammar. we arent english professors. were video game nerds and some of us need the ability to try and mock others in any way possible so we say things like what u just said here. in all fairness though youre right....punctuation and capital letters arent a bad thing....but that doesnt really have anything to do with why you made that post.
    just another example. one can clearly tell by reading my post that i dont proofread. so u asked a rhetorical question that everyone already knows the answer to try and belittle someone else. when you already know the answer to a question you are asking then obviously your goal is not to get an answer but to try and be sarcastic and mocking toward the person youre talking to. same thing you guys constantly do.
    anyways theres not much point in keeping on with you guys......this is your thing. You feed off this. And i personally dont which is why my personality isnt shaped to sit and troll the forums and mock other people. but im sure you will all have something slightly clever but heavily cliche to say in response. good luck with that i guess. im moving on

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Word on the street is that your personality is to do bad things that get you wound up in prison, but we're the bad people.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  20. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I wonder how many people have MW24 quotes in their sig lol...