Getting bored playing IS and IS/x every game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

lol i went to jail once. jail and prison are two entirely different things. you go to jail for small things. you go to prison for major things. but this is just another example of you trying to be hurtful and saying things you know nothing about to try to hurt someone else. yea ive been to jail once. i can assume covah told you that and i told him that because its no big deal at all. tons of people have gone to jail for small things. You went as far as to say something about something you know 0 about to try to and make a faulty point. not only do you know 0 about it but it was a personal matter and has very lil to do with what happens on this forum but that is the extent that some will go to.

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- The title was almost accurate...should just be titled "im bored...so here". Time to close this , its just bullying now

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

You know as well as I do that Ride Down does not follow the rules.

Sirius likes this.
  4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

This is factually wrong, plenty of people care about grammar to a certain degree, and while I don't correct every single, small mistake, your posts are barely readable and tiresome to look at. Maybe it's just a part of your obnoxious, hypocritical, self righteous personality? Who knows, the only thing that is clear from your posts is that you enjoy pointing fingers.

Netherzen, sharang2 and Entrepidus like this.
  5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Truth is, I'm called a "Burn hater" or whatever, but what people don't want to realize is that any thread BP doesn't post(mostly faction forums) is totally dedicated to discussing the game. Even his pals appear to give decent opinions sometimes.

It's not blind hatred or anything of the like, it's something I've been watching over and over through this year. I've tried talking sense into him a few times, but obviously - as this thread proves - I have failed.

In the end people will just ignore the real important point of what I said and just say "omfg burn hater good guy wannabe", so I guess I'll just throw the towel.

sharang2 likes this.
  6. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

I wonder how many people have him on ignore, i know i can't be the only one.

7. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Great song.
    You must've been
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

All I read was "im moving on".

Judging from these walls of text, sure you are. You're a funny guy

9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

WORD PLAY!
    "Nub yrr op"

10. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Posting in a burnpyro nerf IS thread.

Wonder when vex dragons will get touched.

11. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

12. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Let's be fair to @BurnPyro, he calls the nerfs for SL. He may have an attitude which makes me like him and at the same time tie him to a lampost and let the chavs eat his tongue, but he does call the nerfs pretty even.

Also, IS is very strong atm. It's worth getting sensible nerfs sorted quickly, otherwise you end up with the overnerfing situation, such as the 10,000 or so Tree BG nerfs which followed their dominating period!

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Funny you should mention this, my black friend. I have stated on multiple times that Vex can die in a fire and some dragons are just cray cray.

Unlike yourself, jab jab, I posses the ability to objectively talk about my own faction. Playing the "but u dun talk but u stuff" card doesn't work with me bud.