Hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Although Moles' and Wraith's focus is working on the expansion at the moment there are a few other things they have started poking around

We will announce the expansion released date when it is close enough completion that there would be no chances for delays. We all want to get new and what is turning out to be very interesting content into your hands as soon as humanly possible. For people who are one week in to the position Moles and Wraith are in overdrive with implementing the new ability functionality. Hey I smell toast! Oh No! @Moles has burst into flames. That man needs more Red Bull! ;)

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Im here wondering how Moles and Axeraiser are getting along.

Edit: to answer the OP, since you are a Pox rager I wouldnt recommend coming back, at least not yet. Game is in a terrible state atm.

TheBulwark and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Honestly, the message you are sending is NOT about truth. Stop displacing your probs on the forum at large. Your negativity aint helping.

"Displacement
    Have ever had a really bad day at work and then gone home and taken out your frustration on family and friends? Then you have experienced the ego defense mechanism of displacement. Displacement involves taking out our frustrations, feelings, and impulses on people or objects that are less threatening. Displaced aggression is a common example of this defense mechanism. Rather than express our anger in ways that could lead to negative consequences (like arguing with our boss), we instead express our anger towards a person or object that poses no threat (such as our spouse, children, or pets)."

http://psychology.about.com/od/theoriesofpersonality/ss/defensemech_5.htm

And yes, I have been guilty of this hundreds of times. It takes one to know one. Where do I send the bill bakky?

Gaedel likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Regardless of his intentions, it does not change the truth.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Your assumptions are incorrect. Idgaf if you like my posts or the negativity makes you sad, that's what ignore is for. It's not negativity for the sake of being negative, it's honest feedback that happens to be negative. I'll tell it like I see it and they can ban me when they are tired of it.

Not even sure why I'm replying to you. You can go back to being the meme cheerleader now.

6. DarkJello

Honesty does not have to be so bitter. Not gonna beat a dead horse. Have a good day.

Gaedel likes this.
  7. Good morrow, young fellow! Always inductive of happy feelings when I see an old face, in the figurative sense.

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Wellcome back.

No.

9. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

So it's better to pretend everything is fine when it isn't?

I disagree.

10. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

@BurnPyro is still allowed to post, so I don't think you'll have to worry...then again, unless they go on a mass-ban, then watch out! :p

The only people I would tend to ignore are those with very bad language (not spelling or grammar). Again, if @BurnPyro hasn't been ignored by me yet, then you're safe. :rolleyes:

You guys probably already know, I'm more in favor of @DarkJello 's attitude. :cool: I really don't care if it is honest negativity or dishonest, it all hurts the game in the long run. :mad: If you want to help the game then post constructive feedback. :) Honest negativity for the most part is not constructive. :eek: There are ways to post the exact same information I believe you want to convey without injury, but it takes an open mind and a dedication to stop criticism. o_O I would hope @DarkJello and others' positive words would not fall on deaf ears just because there are a few Poxnora veterans that do not see how they are injuring the game by spreading negativity to the new player base. :confused: It is a very hard thing to post this feedback without myself sounding negative, and if that is how it is taken when read, I truly apologize as that is not my intention. :D

Now, let's play ball!
    :);):cool::p:D:oops::rolleyes:

It's a smiley day.

11. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

See my above smiley-laden post about constructive feedback as opposed to negativity. Then decide for yourself what legacy do you want to have on this game.

12. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Forcing positivity,apologising in advance and throwing smileys on everything is just annoying.

Baskitkase, Saandro and TheBulwark like this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I feel the jealousy.

14. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

I would have called three months ago ambitious. Now its just sad

Baskitkase likes this.
  15. DarkJello

DarkJello said:
    Honesty does not have to be so bitter.

Reading comprehension...

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Truth concerning Pox has to be.

Because bullshitting to make it sound good is legit while blunt truth should be avoided. Poor souls who have to deal with the blunt truth, better keep them sheltered all their life.

17. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

What am i going to do without u ppl if pox dies :(

Leadrz likes this.
  18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

That was negative. Change your post or the memequeen will be strict to you. It's important for you to be positive since positivity shits rainbows and rainbows are Firking great.

TheBulwark likes this.
  19. DarkJello

Your "honesty" is a boon to the world. Keep up the good work.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Good thing booning the worl is top on my list.