fire bg suggestion?

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by illminded, Dec 15, 2014.

1. illminded

illminded Well-Known Member

what would be a decent fire bg using some of the runes from the balefire theme deck

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Fire lots of it. In all seriousness though. SL or UD or SL/UD Split? The split would give you more options, bigger boost, and better faction buffs.

3. illminded

i would like to try a split

4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Go pure UD or go home.
    Let the Drakies play with their sand casltles.

5. illminded

normal fire

6. OchiK

OchiK The King of Potatoes

Play sand we have castles :p

7. OchiK

That being said what kind of subtye are you thinking of? Fire is so extensive you can make subtypes. Are you thinking straight up fire damage or do you like to play with lava?

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Haven't had time myself to put a fast one together for him. I was going with an Acolyte, Terrain sub-themes.

9. OchiK

When I play with lava I like to run eaters and just drop lava in the middle of them and the enemies. My guys get healing the enemy gets panicky being thrown knee deep in negative terrain, good fun all around.

Since he mentions the balefire deck and he's a new account I assume he's a new player, I don't know if acolyte champs will be very accessible to him, but if you play any UD I'd think at least getting a sheoul demon would be a priority he's sexy.

Edit: I see his forum account was made 3 months ago so maybe they're more accessible then I think.

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Even still, with basic farming he has access to Flowing Embers, Demonlichs, Ash Maidens. My Fire BG does not focus on Amp so much as Utitlity, UD has plent of damage. Let me give you something similar to what I run.

EDIT: Here is the budget version of something similar to what I would run.

http://poxbase.com/deck/CjBC6-c6MCkuC32C8pch2C3Mc5=sys2ls8fs3oS86sOsAs70r3qrAr20e24e2ge2K

I would recommend molding it to your own. I am a rather huge fan of Cleansing Flame So much utility in 1 ability.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    illminded likes this.
  11. OchiK

What do you consider basic farming because I would love me a flowing ember or 2 lol :)

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

You can earn ~3k in gold a day, just from dailies, and a few pvp/skirmish games. Between Extended Packs, and rune gifts froms Skirmish, sharding what you don't need, or is not trade-able. ~2 weeks. Less if your lucky.

If your serious about farming, There is a guide on farming the Euan Campaign for some serious gold. Extremely repetitive, and boring though.

OchiK likes this.
  13. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!