game broken?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by polltroy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

So I was playing a game. After the game, some more "gold" screens popped up compared to usual. I did not read them, only last about marketplace unlocked. After that there is a screen about tutorial coming up. I can not close this screen. I can not start tutorial either. And if I close client and restart it, this tutorial screen comes up at start. So I can no longer play my favourite game.

Is it just me or is the game broken for everyone? Maybe only for everyone who did not complete the tutorial?

All was ok yesterday or even this morning...

2. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

same, never finished tutorial either and i cant get game to go anymore just get locked screen.

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

must be a bug

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

can you hit escape to check the box skip tutorial?

5. OchiK

OchiK The King of Potatoes

I wonder if they're doing some kind of ninja update, when I go to the single player menu there is nothing there.

6. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

that worked for me, but all the new players who don't read forums might just give up game. Good job. Not.

7. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

its a pain, i have to check the skip box everytime. The game also laggs terribly and needs restarts often.....

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

No ninja update. The bot server just goes through a restart phase at about that time.
    We are aware of this issue. At the moment all of the programmers are working on the expansion.