Text/Description Issues or Potential Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Cydna, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Catharsis Bloom says it heals 8 hp, but it only heals 6.

Elven Statue's ability says at the beginning of your turns, but it heals at the end of your turns.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Good find.

3. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

So these aren't really bugs, per se; just minor cosmetic issues that (in theory) take more effort to find than actually fix; so if I find one I'll put it here. I understand that there are more pressing issues regarding game balance and conceptual development; but whenever devs get time the list is here. Typos in a finished game give a sort of beta-testing, unfinished feel. If anyone else sees some, put em here and I'll add them to the list.

• The Daily Achievement for Underdepths is 'Demonic Day ( insert UD symbol). 350g. Play two games'. Should that read 'as UD/as FF UD' or whatever?
    • The Daily Achievement for Stealther is "Play a Stealther. (Insert stealth symbol) 350g. Play two games game with unit who has stealth." Mangled English. Should say "Play two games with a unit who has Stealth". Also consider broadening this daily to include Shadowspawn and Shadowstrike?
    • The description for Elven Taskmaster reads "Shortly after D'??elim's return to the Circle, he integrated his taskmasters into the K'???Thras Territorial army...". Bunch of question marks randomly inserted into the description after the first apostrophe of the 'elven' words.
    • The description for Orb of Frostfall says it gives friendly champions Arctic; in parenthesis it says this includes Ready. Probably shouldn't say ready, can't confirm if it actually gives it.
    • Disease Breath rank 2 has a tooltip saying it deals 50% damage. This is identical to rank 1's tooltip. Can't confirm if the tooltip is wrong or the ability is not WAI. (See Dracolich) Edit - Looks like it's WAI; does 6 damage at rank 2 out of a possible 10 damage.
    • The fourth campaign in Skeezick Rebellion, An Unlikely Alliance, reads "The Sk eezick, having ... final blow to the Draksar. Yet, they may find themselves having to ally with a force they thought they were never have to". The 'were' should read 'would'.

4. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Tooltip for Witching Hour on Witch champion states it gives +1 speed, vaporize, flight; actually gives +1 speed, revel in misery, flight.