So what is going on with the next patch?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by doubtofbuddha, Dec 9, 2014.

1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Pretty much all the other factions have discussions about what is going to change between the current patch and the next one.

What is happening with FS?

Anima26 likes this.
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Gabriel doesnt discuss too much.

Not that thats a bad thing, he puts us ina. Good direction.

It would seem he is focused on mirefolk at the moment.
    Well he was.

I don't know.

But he's got us this far. So i'm pretty chill.

Woffleet likes this.
  3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I have to disagree im afraid leadrz, not having an open discussion about the direction of FS with the FS council memeber and FS players is...just not good. Dont want to offend.

He doesnt have to do what we ask, but having a forum to discuss what people feel should and shouldnt be changed, buffed, nerfed etc and discuss what Gabriel himself thinks about what needs to be changed, is important i feel. Plus, im sure wed all like to discuss it.

4. Anima26

Any chance of either giving Snaptooth Dead-Eye some water gen or changing Domain:water for something else? Also i would imagine Snaptooth Chilan will get his upgrades fixed in the next patch, i hope.

5. doubtofbuddha

What does everyone thinkg of where boghoppers are as a theme? Approximately 1/4 of FS champions are boghoppers and I am not sure they have as much to bring to the table as say... mirefolk at this point in time.

6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I never said it was good.
    I like faction discussions.

I just said gabriel hasn't made any decisions i could go against.

I would love to discuss changes.

Anima26 likes this.
  7. Anima26

I guess the "its not a bad thing" kind of made me think you were cool with it. It isnt a good thing so it probably is a bad thing :p

8. doubtofbuddha

Hrm. That is a bit. I wonder if it will shoebox semi-aquatics.

It would be nice if Jellebrium are awesome.

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

everyone is free to discuss about things that they feel should be nerfed/buffed, but I will never post in anticipation what is going on the patches unless senshu or gedden specifically ask me to do so, for several reasons.

10. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

hmmm look at that. My post got deleted.

Alkioneus likes this.
  11. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

In the KF forums we do polls and stuff and discuss what the community thinks ought to be nerfed and what we hope will be buffed.

But it is true that most of what we suggest gets ignored. Even the stuff our player council member requests are still subject to 'the will of Gedden' and sofar the changes have barely resembled community suggestions. It is still nice to feel like we are participating....if only a little.

Pros and Cons I suppose.

Alkioneus, Leadrz and Skullferno like this.
  12. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

lol.

Entrepidus likes this.
  13. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

Not the first thing that has disappeared in the FS section.

He still put in a more diplomatic way, than putting it like "you are not entitled to answer", like some time ago.

Leadrz likes this.
  14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Theres alot of room for growth in fs I dont see why not. With Gekaal gone missing we could introduce the rise of the HIPPO LORD!!! dun dun. Also fenteks are kind of mutating there is room there to create some kind of mutation thing with sl. Also way back in the day there was this trial of conflagration that created sixul, and argol also went through some kind of similar trial to be come a shardseer. Im seeing a pattern with firk undergoing extremely painful trials to acquire new powers. New firk goes through grueling trials in the shattered peaks to acquire amazing lightning powers? Sundered firk lord gains mutation powers of dragons? Snaptooths have an affinity for fw powers. Snaptooth witches?? Gabe don't forget Jellebrium have been prison ***** into a pile of jelly garbage. Do you think we could discuss how we could make them better too? Before I forget do u think we could make Ctharia more accessible to the public since no one has seen here in years? FIRK DIPLOMAT IS 95 nora for pox sake rework plx. Just some ideas from your friendly hulk.

Woffleet likes this.
  15. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

As long as the FS council member adheres to a policy of abject silence for "reasons," I won't be participating in these discussions. Intentionally keeping us in the dark wastes everyone's time and flies in the face of what the faction representatives were pulled together for. I'm already seeing a pattern of shoddy upgrade paths for FS champs changed in each patch because we weren't given a preview that let us know to point out our concerns.

I'll continue to watch these forums for giggles but choose to invest my time in the factions with reps that engage more openly.

Sealer0, profhulk and Woffleet like this.