A Real Fix for AA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaPoxagon, Dec 28, 2014.

1. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

All the hubbub about nerfing and fixing AA is flawed. AA must fit the following criteria: 105-120 nora cost, 15-20 damage, 6-7 speed, 65-75 HP. It must be a Titan and Race Beast and Spirit and have benefits of all, and it must have a fairly unique ability and kit to make it useful. It can not be OP and can not have Pariah or Warding because these do not work.

First, it can not be OP because it just tanks over everybody. The benefits of Incorporeal on a Titan can not occur every round or even every two. It is just too much for a Titan and its stats.

Next, suggestions like Pariah and Warding do not fix the OP except maybe to slow it down a "little." AA still has great defense with Incorporeal and high damage, and AOE healing and cleansing could still benefit it. If AA got Pariah or Warding, any player could still run 2x AA, 2x AOL, 2x Forest Dragon, 2x Petrichor, 2x Bloom, 2x Spirit Singers for Resurrect, and a half dozen decent ranged champs and still win the game because he or she used AOE healing and cleansing, Resurrect, and AA's Incorporeal defenses to keep it going. Also, Pariah and Warding would lower its nora cost to 90-95, which is way too low.

This leaves the only solution of coming up with a kit that meets the requirements stated above. I propose something like the following, and I guess I will be ready for more hemming and hawing from non-KF players. This kit uses the defensive abilities of Incorporeal with a longer CD and the offense of a beast.

Nora
    Race Beast, Spirit
    Class None

Damage 10
    Speed 6
    Range 1-2
    Defense 0
    Hit Points 70

Base Aggressive, Assault, Attack Physical, Phase Cleansing, Rend 1, Spiritual Hibernation (This champion becomes Stealthed. At the end of this turn, it gains Regeneration 3, Immobile, Incorporeal, and Pacified and cannot activate abilities for the next 4 turns. If it becomes destealthed these effects are removed. This champ can not be Stealthed through any other rune or ability other than this one. Nora 14, CD 4), Titan

Upgrade 1 Startle, Ambush

Upgrade 2 Charge 3, Crushing Charge

This gives it a 2-round regen state with Incorporeal defense and 2-round damage dealer with little defense.

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

wat

Flyingfinn likes this.
  3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Yes.

No.

jeeperz2 and SaintKiwi like this.
  4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Good thing you made another thread. That makes me think very highly of you and makes me really want to read your post instead of skipping it and posting this.

5. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

why phase cleansing? i want him to bleeeed

6. DaPoxagon

DaPoxagon Member

It's good thing you made another meaningless, sarcastic post about nothing because that makes me want to read it instead of posting this.

7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

BurnPyro and Baskitkase like this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

How do I put this very nicely so people don't get upset and ban me?

Uhm.

See, when you're a ba-

You need to know your weakne-

If you're not that goo-

I guess what I'm trying to say is. Leave the "my suggestion for this champ completely reworked" to people with a better knowledge of the game. Looking at you as well IMAGIRL. It just doesn't work out. Ever.

Sirius, Baskitkase and SPiEkY like this.