Leoss BG

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Ifem21, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Hey, I want to make a Leoss BG, since I have earned two Magnates, and have some of them allready... So, what do you guys recommend? Runes, Spells, Relics, wich hero is better?

Thank's guys :D

2. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Hey there, here is a bg I would use:

http://poxbase.com/deck/CyjciycyfCyzcobCyxCydCylcuucykcius5Xs7@s2Lsls5qsPsNs87r3drie2Pe1@E3i

Remnant is great for its warcry and battlemaster. Bluefist and redfist if played right can both take out a champion in one turn. Outrunner is font grabber and detection. Arcanis is variable dmg ranged. Architect I put in there for its barricades which also gives the unit boosted stats because of relic guardian. On top of this, you can combo a barricade with gale force. Druids needed for healing. and ranged dmg. Not much healing available with leoss so I added a healing hand spell. Leoss Guardians are just another two beaters. Monks are support unit. Invigorate is a must! Mosharn is a pretty tanky unit. I would probably give him his own equip or keeneye crown to extend its range when its holding the line. Headhunter is for assassinate, game changer ability lol. But its kinda costly. Hammer strike and bane blast combined do 24 dmg. Others are just important runes I guess. Tactical Manuals x2 because leoss have really high hp and you should use it to your advantage.

Above is just what I think. I am sure there are other things out there that could improve this.

Cheers :)

3. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

4. Ifem21

5. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

i would try to fit in atleast 1 more blue/redfist, if played right they can get 3 hits in olmost every round

best way of finding out what is most helpfull and whats to expencive or olmost no help is just to play whit it and build as you go i guess

6. Ifem21

Yeah, I have played this bg, and Red/Blue fist are awesome, they are great beaters... And I still need a hero, Don't care wich one (prefer Mosharn for his tank abilities) but it's hard to get one, does anyone knows someone that can trade him or Hraken?

7. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

400 shards for Mosharn! He's worth it! He's my favorite Leoss and Leoss are my favorite race.

Ifem21 likes this.
  8. Ifem21

Yeah, allready have a Mosharn, got him on PB before the expansion :D