Just a few things

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Races are a general issue across the board. With FW in particular, so many things key off "Undead" that it'd be a bit of a mess to fix (though they can mostly be changed to "friendly" or "enemy").

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

There did seem like there was a major shift in approach from CorpsE as lead dev to you though, if Corpse was defined by 'balance through imbalance' (or a revolving door of OP stuff, but each faction being about equal (at least for a while)) your previous leadership seemed more about creating greater equivalence between all runes. Do you see it that way?

Definitely agree with you about maljara expansion being the best, even if i didn't particularly want to play the new races at the time, I have always loved the lore and joined up flavour to them.

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

It's not so much double dead as just a description of the way it is dead. "This thing is dead, as a skeleton" etc. . But I do agree, race Undead is one of those things that is too widespread.

4. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Undead should be treated like dragonkin. Multiple races fall under the umbrella, but dragonkin isn't actually on the champs as a race, thus not muddling up any potentially race tied upgrades.

So make undead an overarching race, then have the race on the champ be skeleton, zombie, spirit, etc.

SPiEkY, Sirius, BurnPyro and 3 others like this.
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Stawp with the logic.

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

That might not be entirely true. I am not familiar with Poxnoras coding. However if it is anything like multiple other games I have played, and modded. Then most of the tasks are done elsewhere while the referencing that the tasks get their information from comes from a single source, that is relatively easy to use "copy/paste" code, then edit as necessary. For Example. Copy paste the line of code Dragonkin. Give it a different reference ID number, Rename it to Undead. Then change the taglines of the ability from Draksar to Skeletons ect. Then everything that uses Race: Undead for its effect, will have the reference ID's changed to the new. It could be relatively simple, yet tedious thing to do.

7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Locked for review.

Reviewed and unlocked, with more posts removed.

If anyone has any questions about this action, you are more than welcome to send me a message. With that said, in general, if you have an issue with any one person in particular, please send them a private message. If you would like for me to take a look, I'd be happy to once I get off of work.

Happy new year everyone, and here's to hoping that the Ronin Expansion comes... very soon >=D.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    Makorov likes this.
  8. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Ha

9. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

You know you need to get a life when you are scrutinizing a wow wiki article for what exactly the addition of the word very to soon might imply. Please send help.

10. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

youre right

Please ban jokes Senshu

11. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

Now now, no reason to punish everyone else for my mental illness.

Makorov and DarkJello like this.
  12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

This thread needs a positive boost and fast! Here is a leaked Ronin pic of the newest ferren:

(Because Sok only makes OP stuff in ST, as evidenced by nothing but allegations).

[​IMG]

Pox needs a lot of love, just like each of us gamers, in 2015. All is not lost. Ronin will leap into action soon.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    xezno likes this.
  13. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Speak for yourself, fatass.

My life's way fking better than the state of this game atm.

Baskitkase and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  14. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Its not hard to achieve that.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Not sure if that was meant to be an insult, because if so it's a pretty shitty one calling someone who only recently turned 18 a kid. You know, us teens are not widely known for having mature attitudes.

16. Indijanac

Da Firk ... I didn't write that
    WTF whose editing my posts ?

17. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

IMAGIRL and KTCAOP have both been pretty active in threads the last couple of days.

18. Indijanac

Ok im reporting this
    One of mods if editing my posts and insulting ppl
    I dont want or support this.

Woffleet likes this.
  19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Probably Raidboi, she seems pretty mad that I keep calling her/him/it out.

SPiEkY likes this.
  20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Modspiracy.