you really gonna lauch a new expansion with ...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poxrevenge, Mar 18, 2014.

1. poxrevenge

poxrevenge The King of Potatoes

hi ,

you really gonna launch a new expansion with just credit card and paypal ways to buy credits? lol ....

SMS at least ...

2. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

We're looking to add Paysafe card support. We've already started the process and hope to have it supported as soon as possible. A lot of it is out of our control at this point so I can't give you a timeline yet. Additionally, we're looking at Google Wallet, SMS, and Amazon, and we're open to any other suggestions.

JaceDragon likes this.
  3. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

yea they need to do more paymethodes as i need to wait allways 2-4 days to get my paypal charged up :( :( :(

But dont worry am sure its comming!!!

I know i know but i never can't wait to buy those boxes!

4. poxrevenge

poxrevenge The King of Potatoes

with SMS or Paysafecard i tottaly put my money on this :)

5. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

+1
    Even I use Paypall and I am about as ludite as they come.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

They still have one of my accounts locked with 60€ on it that they refuse to hand me back (after dozens of long phonecalls) even though I went trough all their requested bs to unlock it again. "it doesn't work when we send you the mail" doesn't cut it for me

7. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

This is ludicrous. I demand the ability to send cash in the mail, or at least by carrier pigeon.

BurnPyro, IceNorth, DarkJello and 2 others like this.
  8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I decree death by geekasm for this cheeky blighter!! ;)

9. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Link Card to Paypal
    Don't need to money in paypal to pay via pay pal (It comes straight out of the bank / card you assigned)
    Profit for OWLS
    Addiction subsided...for now...

10. Dariush

Dariush New Member

Requesting Bitcoin payment ability.

11. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

paypal are a joke, they locked me out of my account that had over 600 euro on it that id been using for 7 years, i made it when i was 13 ( and at the time i mustve put down my actual dob) then last year they locked it and deleted all my account information due to the fact that i was 13 when i registered the account ( though i was 20 at this point) . I asked them how to get my money out and they said withdraw it to bank account but they had deleted all my account details so I couldn't. Total imbeciles.

12. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Cash? Mail Order? Check? Some kind of primitive bartering system? I have some niiice seashells...

13. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

For what I have been reading lately, bitcoin is losing a lot of steam lately. Countries like China and Japan have declared it not a currency, but a good so for practical purposes treating with bitcoins is like bartering, and I doubt any government office will accept it as payment, although they can charge taxes on it. Then, some exchange sites have been closing their doors after cyber-attacks that stole a large part of their capital, sending them into bankruptcy. All this combined have weakened the bitcoin, which have dropped in value and is unlikely it will recover.

14. Dariush

Dariush New Member

Huh, that is the exact opposite of what I've been hearing. More and more stores are accepting it, with the closure of Mt.Gox (the exchange that claimed to have $400 million stolen from them, but actually it's commonly accepted that they lied about that) the price became more stable than ever and the benefits of non-existing fees and decentralization haven't gone anywhere.

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

If you knew the history behind Owlctopi and Pox with credit cards you'd be cheering for a safe integration of pay methods no matter how long it takes.