How To make 100 Nora + champions Competitive?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Woffleet, Jan 5, 2015.

1. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Sssssh don't tell anyone why i'm afraid of other superchamps!

Joke apart only because IS has some heal it doesn't mean every champ is super.

And shut up you....you...i don't rember which faction you play, but i know you are a noob. For sure

OchiK and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

a flying Earth Golem, +some random spell that costs 10 nora.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

A Grintmaw Bouncer + Nothing .

Netherzen and sharang2 like this.
  4. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

h0spy's combo seems better.

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I will snap that rabbits neck just out of spite so you know

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You shave 30 nora worth of abilities and baskit likey.

7. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

So from this thread it seems that there are 2 paths towards making 100s + champions competitive.

Path 1: creat a better version of the meld abillity

Path 2: have a unit that takes some type of invest after deployed

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Dragon Engine is a good example of 100 nora unit.

JaceDragon and Woffleet like this.
  9. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I didn't notice IS has 10 nora spellz tell me more.

The only problem is that

10. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I am all for superchamp BG's please buff

11. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

To answer the original question, unless the champion has an immediate or near immediate benefit when deployed, it's vulnerable to spot removal or one-rounding. In my mind, the more expensive a champion gets, the more attention it should demand from your opponent. If you drop a 150N champion, it better threaten to do something like one-round your opponent's shrine from across the map unless they take action to prevent such. This example is an exaggeration (cross-map shrine nuking is a bit much), but it clearly illustrates the point.

If an expensive champion can easily be ignored by your opponent, it's not worth the cost.

Woffleet likes this.
  12. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Nerfhammer
    10 nora
    This champion gets a manual nora adjustment

13. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Over 100 Nora champions are okay as long as their defensive abilities aren't too unfun to play against and takes into account what problem spells, equipment and relics the faction have.

14. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

in my best BG at the moment, i run 4 pcs 100+ nora champs and 2 pcs 95 nora ones. All other champs are 80+ in the BG. So I think it just depends on how you play? I was by the way always playing with high cost champs, especially in the days when u could upgrade your champs with cp, all my champs got max upgrades, while many said there was a special "effective" formula just to upgrade speed and leave the rest.

- its just the style of play. try to think about having fun too, not just winning, not just META. Try to say no to those metakids.

15. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Dont you play KF meta?KF is retardedly overpowered currently,and high cost champions like AA or KF heros are more then worth then cost,especially in a faction like kf,where superchampions are even further boosted by extra speed/ap and amazing support.So its not really "style of play" or i am having fun guys,its not meta,its the opposite of that,its nothing but overpowered meta and playing against it is like having a urethal swab.

Woffleet likes this.