Curse the ADDICTION

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigToastie, Mar 18, 2014.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

So I spent some money on this game, even though I still need to get back into it properly.

I a) wanted to help out the owlkin! and b) opening packs now is stupidly addictive!

Enjoy all my pay-checks you evil genius'!

Also

Any thoughts on bringing in a subscription again?

Say idk 10$ a month gives you 1000SC and a free pack (then give loyalty bonus') for hitting certain months

this way you have a solid $$$$

hell I'd do it even if I didn't play :3

2. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

I love opening packs too. :)

As for subscriptions, anything is possible. In fact, it has been discussed internally but it's not in the pipeline just yet. If we ever do it, it would be an entirely optional sort of thing like you've suggested here.

Thanks for playing!

3. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

It really is great!

and ofcourse it's optional,
    no rush on it, just know a few people who would subscribe to just support you guys if anything else =]

Keep up the good work owls :)

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I would love being able to subscribe and receive all of X runes as a loan (one faction, factions, all runes, only exos etc etc)

5. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I was thinking the other day about subscriptions, I used to subscribe back in the Octopi days, when you got a Warbanner and a free pack or something like. I like the idea of a subscription giving either Gold/owl points and maybe a free pack each month.

6. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Perhaps a subcription could give access to theme decks or something, I don't think it should provide access to a whole faction

7. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Some sort of subscription mode could be interesting.

8. ZexuZai

ZexuZai Well-Known Member

Warning: In before new players rage that the game has become even more pay to win with a subscription giving free stuff each month....! On a serious note, you can do a lot with a subscription. If DOG were to give taunts, or alloy people to purchase reskins for their favorite champ like other games, they could include something like that in there as well as gold and packs or whatever. It has the potential to be neat.

Maybe even sell a lore and art book set in real life that comes with a code for a free pack and some gold. -lol- Advertisement ftw <.<.

9. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Holy Bane Shift I would be a poxnora art book for sure that art is sexy as.

10. voodoochile

voodoochile The King of Potatoes

I would probably subscribe for a Poxnora art book alone... maybe buy it. Great idea!