What if The Ronin is a total dud set?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by kagebunshn, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

KF is constantly being adjusted because your FF bonus is complete bullshit. It is by far the most game breaking thing going on right now, and a lot of people are starting to realize it with the emergence of the excessive range elf decks with 8 speed and ability to hit from half the map (exaggeration). As someone else mentioned, since the revamp your faction is completely full of runes that are 100% viable WITHOUT the +1 speed from FF bonus. +1 speed on the FF bonus just makes them plain OP. Maybe when all FF bonuses are either removed completely, or changed to where a FF bonus is = to the current split faction bonuses you can have a reason to complain about "nerfs" to KF.

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Amareth, new hero?

Xirone likes this.
  3. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

This isn't remotely constructive or helpful. Please troll elsewhere.

DarkJello and xezno like this.
  4. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Well so far they spoiled a 69 nora 8 spd champ for FW, and a IS construct.

They both look potentially good, but both have Hunter:Quick. Anyone else read that as 'Die KF, Die!'

*Queue ominous music*

I'm officially excited about the new set again. I just don't have much money for it because of Fate Reforged.

5. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

CORGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

6. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

KF forums get trolled because FF bonus is good/great AND we are sexier than everyone else.

As well as more athletic, wise, sneaky, rippling, lucky, rich, and humble.

The dopest package is only found within KF. ;)

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

xezno, Qucas and DarkJello like this.
  8. DarkJello

I would have gotten away with it too, if not for Covah and those meddling kids.

xezno and Qucas like this.
  9. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Sok mate I just gotta know.... Will there be an Archer?

10. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

If Bowmage gets a tweak I would be happy. Plus does the archer theme really need any more archers? If archers had some support champ that gave a range 1 attack/equip and could destroy equipment, they would be pretty complete. At least from my point of view.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Can archers get some melee champs, that'd be nice.

DarkJello likes this.
  12. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

That would be no because that would make the archer a ranger.

13. DarkJello

The following is my imitation of the KF haters demanding "balance" of FF KF archers:

"OMgurrd all archers are OP and everyone with 3 functioning neurons or more knows it. Prez Obama, the Pope, Buddha, and Duck Dynasty have declared the same publically. Their kit is too powerful, and it always counters everything. Even that noob DJ has never once lost while running archers!! If u don't agree with me, then... Ummm..., tell your mom I love her cooking skillz. Finally, my IQ is 112 so I ain't never ever been found wrong by a court of my peers. Getting bored, u all been owned, gonna smoke me some dat reefer action for the 3rd time this day."

Nailed it. Intellectualism FTW. ;)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  14. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Every time I see/hear someone talk about their IQ, I throw up a little. It is such a bull crap measurement that is only there to give false confidence to those with unresolved feelings of inadequacy. Though it does fit this satirical analogy perfectly it is early and I barely slept, so it was like getting kicked in the teeth for breakfast. hmm, breakfast.....

DarkJello likes this.
  15. DarkJello

@xezno

Sounds like you and I have very, very similar opinions on IQ. Does our understanding of IQ's silliness mean we have higher IQs now? ;)

xezno likes this.