Discussion: Ronin Rune Preview 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

IS also has a ton of Equipment Boon. Not sure why they didnt just use that instead of making a new Surge ability anyway.

Xirone likes this.
  2. Necronson

Necronson New Member

[​IMG]
    The newest and deadliest threat from the stitched empire?

xezno likes this.
  3. Querthose

Querthose The King of Potatoes

Well by now the Greens know their player base is mostly dbags who would rather complain and argue than show gratitude, so I won't bother apologizing on behalf of that player base. Instead I will say: these runes look super interesting, and I can't wait to buy some runes Tuesday.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Show gratitude?

What the Firk for? This isn't a sighting of messiah, we just want them to sell their product. And from the looks of it that product may not be what some of us want. If this upsets you, maybe you should realise that ronin is buisiness, not charity.

5. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

To be clear, there have been some unnecessary complaints. But not everyone is going to love every rune that's released, even if they are very well designed.

Keep in mind, part of this thread (including my posts) has been about past runes which haven't been changed. Regarding those runes, there is nothing to be grateful about.

6. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

Also realize that we've made it clear to developers we love new content. So I wouldn't be discouraged or fearful regarding that.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

you people did read that only a draksar gets the nora on attack right?

8. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

but you can Taint anything

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

that's cool, it only takes 22 attacks to refund the whole thing...

NORA GEEEEN

Qucas, SPiEkY and JellyBerry like this.
  10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

But this is SL here, we've got spare nora popping up like It's Tar.

Sealer0, Sirius, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  11. Faxtar

Faxtar New Member

...I didn't paint those.

I'm the "Faxtar" who painted the Silverclan Hoplite, and my user name is "Faxtar" but I didn't paint those.

Is someone pretending to be me?

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Hmmm interesting. The likely answer is that those are just example previews and that the artist name is just part of a template but since the first of the three is a different name that may not be the case.

13. Faxtar

Faxtar New Member

Twisted Fireoak is also still incorrectly accredited to me.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

@Senshu did this every get addressed?

15. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Some of these if they are attributed to the wrong artist there is no record from the previous owner of Pox to indicate who the original artist was.

This is where the community can help clear some of these up.

@Faxtar , includeing Twisted Fireoak what rune art are you attributed to that you did not make?

16. Faxtar

Faxtar New Member

I didn't do Lonx Missionary either. Silverclan Hoplite is the only card I did paint, so any other card with my name on it is incorrect.

While you're at it you could change my accreditation on Silverclan Hoplite to "Matthew 'Faxtar' Starbuck"

Thanks!