Expansion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pixyrus, Jan 18, 2015.

?

Will you spend some money on the new expansion?

1. Yes

40.3%
  2. No

9.0%
  3. Maybe

28.4%
  4. Nerf KF

16.4%
  5. IS if for phattys

6.0%
  1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Will you be spending any money on this expansion? Just thought I'd post this topic out of curiosity. I mean, we haven't had an expansion for a long time. I know I will be spending a few bucks for a box. ;)

2. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

Really depends on how this update goes on Tuesday. If you feed them regardless, they keep crapping in the living room.

Sealer0 likes this.
  3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Probably. I have a giftcard i'll end up using.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Depends how easy it is to mooch the important FW C/UC off people I know.

5. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Two boxes which I already have my wallet ready for. Hope it helps both sides.

6. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

I'll buy 5 boxes prolly. Really looking forward to the new expansion. Thanks for the support DoG. Keep the game running and please don't underestimate balance patches they are very important!
    Proud supporter!

DarkJello likes this.
  7. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Sokolov being back gives me a bit of hope again, so I'll probably buy one to give them some support.

DarkJello likes this.
  8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I might buy if not i'm just going to get all the UD and KF stuff through trading/ PB

9. Auronzwei

Auronzwei The King of Potatoes

I'll probably get a box or two, but will probably wait a week or so as I'll be gone for 3 days following the expansion.

10. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I accidentally voted no. The current plan is 2-3 boxes.

11. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Maybe. It doesn't really make sense for me to when I'm both too busy to play and still somewhat bitter over certain decisions.
    Still, I respect the work that is being put into keeping Pox going and the temptation for something new is always there. So, maybe...

Woffleet and DarkJello like this.
  12. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

I'm going to get a box, probably two. School's starting, so I probably won't get to play. But, it'll help support pox, which I have an unhealthy attachment to. And this is the first expansion under DOG, they probably need the encouragement.

Sammich likes this.
  13. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

I just hope DoG realizes how important this patch and balance change is to pox. If they show people and steam a strong product and don't half ass it and if they come through on they promises they made I bet you we will see an amazing turn out for the game. I'm very excited!

Ohh and sokolov is back so that cinched it for me!

14. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Really happy with the results!

P.S - K'thir is never going to get nerfed. ;)