nice expansion... NOT FOR KF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Jan 20, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

You must be high boy

Vindicator 71 nora for a potential 17 damage a blind a ranged attack and a dodge
    Bureacrat for 63 nora has drudgery, hex, and stall
    Lexicon equip don't even get me started

Morale of the story is k'thir made out like red bandits and k'thir is still very much op still.

2. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

does not really make me want to play more, just there are some other kf players who love the moga style play...

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I don't understand what your issue is? Do you not like the direction they went with the expansion as in fae and more elves? Were you hoping for more d'elim champs because if thats what you mean i was looking forward to those also, but still k'thir came out pretty good after all the nerfs and expansion.

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

He is upset because he can no longer run overpowered superchamp builds. That is it. He does not care where the faction is as a whole.

5. TinyPickle

TinyPickle The King of Potatoes

Gimme your runes and leave.

6. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

Frontrunners qq some more :D

7. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

This is exactly what I thought. It looks like it kills it. I haven't tried it yet.

8. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Relic dies, champ takes damage

Pheezy likes this.
  9. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

The Demolish is applied to the relic (like the spell Demolish) not the champ. That would be unbelievably powerful.

10. polltroy

Im so surprised no one else than me seems to miss the mirror...

11. polltroy

If im the only one who used the mirror why was it removed? If i recall i almost never saw anyone use it. Its like the portal nexus neef replay. They took away something cool that almost only I was using, just because some meta kids complained.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015