Forge Limits!?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doubtofbuddha, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

You shift the runes to your alt, you shard them and you forge what you want, you send the runes back. It will be hella annoying for the hundreds of commons/uncommons I gathered and the easy to shard runes are sharded already and will have to wait until next week I guess.

poxbox/decondor with his 200k shards must be annoyed he cannot restock his legendaries himself.

2. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Oh I'm most aware you can trade shard fodder runes, I meant that people with big shard pools can't use alts so the limit does serve it's purpose.

3. MisterTorgue

MisterTorgue New Member

If you are that keen for runes, and have this many runes to melt down, trade for them...TRAAAADDEEE

Just avoid the sharks, oh so many sharks!

4. Burcho

They should have listened to you and waited to shard. (although sharding exos gained you more shards per rune previously)

5. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Trust me Deconder has proven himself to be a fair king. He will be fine

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  6. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Can't say different that I am not really happy it is gonna take me like 20 weeks to consume all the shards I have lol

7. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

I have a problem with this. Deconder runs a monopoly which you guys already know about and it's been running longer than your team(desert owl) has been around therefore you guys are being no more than Europeans stepping into territory that isn't really yours and I won't stand for this please make it so Deconder can shard as many runes as he wants

8. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

are you serious? For you to claim decondor has more of a stake than the Owls is downright stupid.

9. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Deconder has helped almost the entire population of this community. Deconder is the aspect of economy in this game. He controls the cash flow and enables happiness in the community. Do you not recall back in the dark ages of poxnora when the rich stole from the poor? LF x x x x and x people now can build their BGs much faster. Now more people are playing this game thanks to Deconder. I don't think you understand the extent of what we owe to this great man. Once again he has enabled faster trading more games played and simply a happier community. People may dislike Deconder because of his fame but guess where those people are going to get their next common/uncommon/rare/exo and now fu cling legendary baby. Poxbox(created by a King)

10. Burcho

Your posts make me laugh. You must be his Prince.

11. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

I speak the truth which you can't deny