Bugs

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Qucas, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

So I was trying to solve the Adaptative conundrum and never noticed that Awaken works with myx eggs but Broodguard doesn't. What's up with that?

2. learnedone

learnedone Well-Known Member

Awaken works with myx eggs?? When did that happen?

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

My memory is foggy on this but I'm pretty sure it always did, I vaguely recall it being mentioned shortly after Wild Alliance was released.

Or I'm making all that up and it changed yesterday.

It is a mystery

4. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm not seeing it:

[​IMG]

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

click on domain sand

SPiEkY and BurnPyro like this.
  6. Emries

Yeah, but then I'd have to give up Domain:Sand for something that he should already have on base. See Sand Scorpion with C&C on base and actual good alternative choices on the Domain: Sand slot (Sandstriker or Stun). It's not like Rolling Shrieker where C&C is a valid upgrade option since it is Beast And Arthropod. Sand Spitter isn't even mutant or beast anymore, just arthropod :p

7. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Those are not good choices, everybody knows sandstriker is a must.

Not running domain sand on sand spitter also gives you the option to run dunewalker's mantle. Quicken + dunewalkers is (10) +24 single target damage for 70 nora, and you get to keep the equip.

Of course double gale is often better, but not everyone is so lucky.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Spitter is 81 nora for gods sake, move on. Lost cause.

9. Emries

Personally, if I HAD to equip Spitter, I would prefer him with Domain Sand as the upgrade, C&C on base, and - in a bug deck with lots of same race - use an angry band for the Sand Spray aoe violent proc since it's the only pseudo range aoe that is still 2 CD (unlike Bombs and Breaths). Stacking status effect and more beneficial in the long run while trading -2 damage (that gets outclassed with one sand spray) with the dunewalker mantle for +1 speed at a cost of 5 nora and low cd. If you wanted burst though, I suppose Dune Walker's Mantle + Quicken is the way to go :p

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Ok now that I got one in a trade I'll regret in a couple of hours, Coordinator is balls awesome.

Where was Relocate and Coordination all my life? It's like the powerturns without the spells... and Quicken/ing just makes it disgusting.

A++ would see it nerfed again.

Now I just need 2 hypno myx to make my masterpiece complete (and 2 kwing but who am i kidding)

edit : god damn it Relocate is getting nerfed anyway

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    Woffleet and Sealer0 like this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

damn u sok

also, Firk everyone running coordinate over drive

12. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I run both because I'm indecisive.

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Drive is for sissy KF players (double whip nvr4gt)
    Coordination is for manly men FW/ST pl... ohhh wait.

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I'm not digging hypnobug as much as I thought. Don't get me wrong it's the most annoying Bane Shift in the world and the power level is surely there but it's such a different departure from what the rest of the deck is trying to do, dunno, it just sticks out.

I've been running it cheapo with Scour1 but man, does that thing need Leap bad. But Scour is kind of a big deal as well. And no, trap isnt a reliable source. I'll chalk this up as good design.

Anyway, as usual, I must be doing it wrong.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You just need two in case you get split font maps.

You get wrecked on multi font maps cause you play semi phalax style ish. (improve speed, drive, relocate, etc). It's incredibly good at stalling.