ticketssss

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heroex7777, Sep 8, 2014.

1. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

made a thread a few weeks ago, got positive responses for possibly swapping them into currency of some sort of equal value, rebumping the idea.

srinshee likes this.
  2. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

1 ticket = 1 bronze token.

Tokens removed from the game one week later as CPing is not needed.

BurnPyro likes this.
  3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

How much gold would be fair?

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10/10 would vote for council

5. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

None Gold. He wanted gambling with tickets and he lost by betting on tickets.

6. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

they were leftover from my old account that got hacked banned unbanned. i think they were what, 3 buck each?

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The tournament system is one of the features we want to get working again before too long. As soon as it is up and running you will be able to make use of those tickets again.

Neri likes this.
  8. Senshu

We are well aware of that many of you really like the Tournament system. It is a great feature that gives the PvP players a lot of depth to the game. At the moment, the plan is to have at the minimum the same tournaments available as before. The only exception would be if there was a problem with one of the tournament designs which would hold up the whole process in which case it would be temporarily removed.

Right now we do not have a set time-frame for when the Tournament system will be put back in the game. This is a mix of there still being a lot of work to be done on that system and the primary focus on improving the core systems of the game for the Steam re-launch. The Tournament system hasn't been forgotten.

Neri likes this.
  9. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

So tournaments won't work for the steam release?

10. Senshu

At the moment it looks that way. Yeah, this is something we wanted to have up and running a lot sooner, but the work needed to get the Tournament system running is fairly extensive. Right now our engineer is split with working on the Steam Release, Improvements to Ranking System, the Tournament system along with other much needed back-end work. It is a matter of time as to when all of these high priority features will be addressed.

11. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

gg triple green post, that's when u know it's reals

12. any chance at making it so that all people can play drafts. cause as of right now this game is one of the only ones not edited for the gambling laws for several states, other games have catered to a standard so that all can play {with the exception of the jerks over at DARK ORBIT}. but mostly i would just like to be able to draft with the game getting mad at me for living in AZ.

13. Senshu

Actually, this is one of the other thing slowing down the Tournament system. There are still a lot of legal hoops we need to jump through as to what we can and can't do. Gedden mentioned as much in on of the early Q&A videos.

14. sweet. that was one of the things that almost killed this game for me. knowing that the minority issues are being worked on is something that makes me ridiculously happy

15. Senshu

Things may not be perfect when we do reactivate this system, but there is a lot more affecting this than just fixing problems.

DarkJello likes this.
  16. stfn

stfn Member

Does anyone know if the tournament system will be back for the update?

Did a search function for tickets / tournaments and this was the most recent piece I could find.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

There are still legal issues. DOG can't do anything until they hire lawyers.

18. stfn

stfn Member

Holla at cha boy.