proof why kf ff bonus is not op

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Jan 21, 2015.

1. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Total games 6500, total kf points 9500, total other faction points 5000. I always played kf or kf splits. So it means 5000 games split kf/other, 1500 kf ff. Dont know where the rest 1500 kf drums of war points come from though.

From nr of games i should have 13000 but i have 14500? Maybe u can get drums of war points some other way too? Or u get 3 when u win FF? Then u can see exactly yhat i played 1500 FF and 5000 split and u can deduct the rest from the numbers.

2. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Give us some background on you, polltroy, to help us undertand your points better and where you're coming from.

How old are you?

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. polltroy

I can give you one usefull info about me.

Im hated by the meta kids like burnpyro by several reasons:

1. I used to play alot of different trick decks, for instance around rushing the shrine or rushing fonts etc, that could give me unexpected wins many times in the past against much higher rankers than myself, but also frequent losses against low rankers, so that my 'rank' often was lower than my 'skill'

2. Also these meta kids hated playing me because i used to play the game sometimes under distraction or under bad internet, so that i sometimes lost games that i could have won easily, giving me again lower rank many times than the 'skill' level, meaning that hate and fear from meta kids is there again.

3. I used to get alot of rules changes in pox and runes banned or nerfed due to the way i and sometimes only I used them. Best examples recently is the portal nexus and the mirror. Past good examples could be the creation of global dmg, skirmish and introduction of avatars to stop smeaky shrine rushes.

4. In contrast to most other LL ranked players, i always said no to the 'sit and wait for the opponent misstake' style of games. The only few ti es i played like that was when i used a cool is/kf nora gen split. But those games were fww as they always lasted so long. Still they also created so so much ragw qhen my nora gen built up to 200+ per turn with that deck.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

5. polltroy

Sorry english is my third language and im typing from a stupid phone so i dont see all the text while typing.

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

That would be problematic

7. Sammich

Sammich Member

You're taking credit for introducing avatars?

Not only are you crazy and unable to acknowledge logic, but you're delusional and slightly megalomaniacal.

SPiEkY and ChiaoLung like this.
  8. polltroy

Well back in those days, i introduced the sneaky shrine rush tactics with my IS/KF deck with initiative and stealthed champs. Then of course others copied, and eventually, as a result, they created avatars, skrimish, global dmg champs etc and it made this strategy useless.

9. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

There have been people doing stealthed shrine rushes for ages. The earliest version I can recall was based on Rascal Fairy back when it first came out and I'm sure there were others before that.

10. polltroy

Yea, I started to use the rascal faeries mainly, but together with some IS stealthed champs. Tactic was to get 3 of them near enemy shrine (or 4) and then use impervious and unbending forces to make them last several turns aftre the first attack.

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Yeah man, we totally hate you because your internet is crappy. I'm sure that's why :rolleyes:.

The reason most people dislike you is because you take credit for things you never achieved and you have the habit of crying and claiming racism abuse whenever something of yours gets nerfed.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. polltroy

2 rascal faieries, 1 nightwatch, 1 earth golem, 1 centaur archer (had crazy range) 2 impervious, 1 fly, 1 invisibility, 1 desperate heal, 1 forge hammer (siege), 1 liefshield, 1 unbending forces

I still have some of those BGs left :) nostalgy. But cant play them it was 20 runes those days.

13. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

What do these runes have to do with the KF bonus being "not op."

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah, I only run what's strongest.

Man, been riding that freelo SL train for ages now.

SPiEkY and Sealer0 like this.
  15. polltroy

to show this guy what i used back in those days, to show what i wrote before was not BS:

16. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

You said "one" useful info, yet you state 4 points.

You also didn't answer the question.

So, how old are you?

17. polltroy

the one info was that im hated by the meta kids. Then i listed 4 reasons for that :) Age or profession or whatever is irrelevant. Ill give you another one:

I have like 150 ex runes and like 75 leg/ll runes. and id di not make a single trade ever. I bought all my runes, from pox or shop.

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

DoW used to give much more back in the day but losing was negative points.

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Of course. Everybody knows I'd be top 10 if I actually played.

KingJad likes this.
  20. polltroy

so everyone agrees now that KF FF bonus is obviously NOT OP, at least not more OP than the UD one? and now you guys try to kill this proof by attacking me as a person with some crap to fill up the thread with off topic stuff so no one wants to read it any longer?