1 SP Player Online lol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Jan 23, 2015.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

It could be worse

2. Sammich

Sammich Member

I loves me my SP, but there's too many fun things to futz about with in the expansion elsewhere for me to focus on it right now. I LIKE the construct thing, at least thematically, but it doesn't jive with my general playstyle, so I tend not to try it too much.

The Firecase IS pretty fabulous, though. There's no arguing that.

Weird side thing, though; of the three units that actually have an attack, they average 8.6 damage, with only one in double digits. I mean, I like weirder champ designs, but that just strikes me a little off.

3. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

SP got 3 Support champs, 1 ball of steel and fire, and a Cyclops in an mini tank. I can understand their dmg being on the low end.

4. Sammich

Sammich Member

Yeah, it's just kinda funny. I DO like the tank, though. If nothing else, its sprite looks like an adorable giant toddler in a home-made pushcart.

5. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

i like the thematics of SP expansion, the only problem w them are they might not fit in SP's meta stand point so I can see how a meta player would feel. Try a theme, Thats what they are pushing towards anyways. Just gotta make the themes viable

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Its a great expansion for SP says the IS constructs fan.

7. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

@Senshu

This.

8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

SP may not be popular or the strongest, but its fun to play with. Its my favorite faction due to diversity it has. Its a faction of themes, and maybe thats why a lot of players dont like it.

9. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

That's a point. You look at FW and you get an OK idea of what its like. People know how undeads usually play in games. Same for demons, dragons, ice, dwarfs etc. SP is just random ugglies.

10. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

I should post a pic of my bod

11. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

This thread gave me diabetes

12. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

I feel we should be able to Ban Vorian from playing and talking about SP

PurpleTop and SPiEkY like this.