Magnetic Rover + New Ronin Equip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kendoshi, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Sammich

Sammich Member

Psh, why is this so hard for people? Just run all unequipable champs, problem solved.

Etherielin and Sealer0 like this.
  2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

3. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Remove IS mechanic cuz of KF rune
    Logic 101
    Whats next remove SP from game cuz no one plays it ?

nico likes this.
  4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Would certainly reduce complicity overfow

kekekekeke

5. Sammich

Sammich Member

There ya go! Just play IS! Go halfsies with SL or SP, and you might even find enough champs you want to play to make a semi-functional BG!

God, people complain about the silliest things.

6. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Yeh it is pretty ridiculous how the most OP faction is so OP that instead of finding ways to change an OP equip in it, they nerf other factions. Also considering its been extremely rare to see a magnetic rover since the witch lost her ap denial (havent seen a rover in over a year in competitive play), its safe to say you should probably nerf the kf equip rather than removing a whole mechanic from the game.

nico likes this.
  7. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

Living Vines can add equipment to champs with unequipable.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

That should not be happening.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

KF equip was and is slated to be nerfed either way. People have hated Magnetic Pulse long before the KF equipment existed. When a mechanic consistently creates issues with various combinations of runes, it is an argument to change it. In fact, it actually doesn't make sense to keep nerfing everything that comes into contact with something like this, rather than changing the common denominator.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    Etherielin likes this.
  10. Sammich

Sammich Member

No, but it's still hilarious ^.^

11. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

im not supporting remove the mechanism, i saw a few ovars game, he played very well, maybe change the hability, but dont remove it from game.... also change Living Vines

12. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

***** please.

Nobody's looked at Magnetic Pulse for upwards of a year and thought "There goes a fun a balanced mechanic that'll never backfire", it being changed is a welcome one that's been a long time coming.

Etherielin and Sirius like this.
  13. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Like i said, just make it so it affects all equiped champs, not just enemy knes. Then u have to spend much more effort on positioning, especially if enemy can put some equipment on your champs too.

14. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Plenty if peOple have fun with it, in casua play, since it is clearly not competitve anyway

15. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Make it like i proposed. It will stil be possinle to have fun with it, but will be more intuitive and more easy to counter.

16. iodomy

iodomy Member

Firking finally. This is the first really positive sign I've seen in forever, kudos.

17. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!