Not getting runes from skirmish

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Raja21, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Auronzwei

Auronzwei The King of Potatoes

I'm also curious as to what they did in 10 minutes of downtime that caused gold, rune acquirement, and buying public decks to stop working.

2. BravesSP

BravesSP The King of Potatoes

Same thing for me, I did a skrimish game and got the gold and runes and 20 minutes later, I did an other game but no gold and no runes this time

3. Capricis

Capricis Member

That will be 1350g and two runes from quests and skirmishes, and 100,000g in emotional damages. Thank you.

4. Raja21

Raja21 New Member

Just tried another skirmish still didn't get the rewards

5. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a silver token :DDDD
    I seriously do not know how much gold I should have gotten seriously I did not expect this, hence do not know the exact quantity
    :/

6. BravesSP

Same for me... It's annoying :(

7. noncpyrite

noncpyrite New Member

im having the same problem...i didnt get my 'domination' fw spell from a skirmish..the other 2 runes were not really that important..grenkin and hungry dead...also sac alter..

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Nothing changed during that time. It was purely a server restart. Given how many owners and programmers Pox Nora has been under. This could very well be one of those instances were old code is causing problems. This is why we have in the past been really focused on cleaning up the old code to prevent this very thing from happening.

Auronzwei likes this.
  9. Senshu

Everyone is affected by this problem and we are looking into the cause and how to best fix this.

10. Raja21

Raja21 New Member

Had my brother try and it is still not working.

11. Grimrock

Grimrock New Member

ah I just read this too late. Also didnt get my rewards from 2 skirmish games: Tundra barbarian and Earthgod Sigil.
    Any1 noticed if the gold grom daily quests is given?

pls make us now when this bug is fixed

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Seemed to start last night (PST). I had supposedly gotten a Grimlic's Bane, but it hadn't gone through. I figured it was just lag. Guess not.

Rather a bit of a shame, as my last "reward" which I got about 20 minutes ago was a Thornfall.

I hope this can get fixed soon. Bonus points if the server kept a record of what cards everyone was supposed to get and you can get them to the people that earned them.

But in the mean time, I'll simply wish you all good luck.

13. BravesSP

Unfortunately no, I did my daily quest and didn't receive anything... :(

I hope it will be fix soon

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  14. PsiQ23

PsiQ23 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I didn't get my Retribution and pit dragon. And now that you guys have mencioned it, I noticed I'm lacking around 1000 gold. Please fix this soon.

15. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

@Senshu do you have any ETA of this issue?

16. Paco Blue

Paco Blue New Member

Would have a certain date for the issue of the concert ? :(

17. Senshu

No ETA at the moment but this is a top priority.

18. Raja21

Raja21 New Member

i havent playd in 24 hrs my addiction is start to fester

19. slabgar

slabgar Well-Known Member

I'm afraid it'll be difficult to heal your addiction, then, at least for a few turns.

While it's our natural assumption to believe that this has top priority, actually reading the statement here for some reason helps.

20. Mosengar

Mosengar New Member

Yea, found this game at PAX South this last weekend, and I'm still pretty excited about it. I was working my way through some of the tutorials when I realized gold and cards weren't showing up where they should. Really hope this issue can be resolved quickly. Looking forward to building my first deck