Bone Headed Newbie

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by WolfBones, Jan 27, 2015.

1. WolfBones

WolfBones The King of Potatoes

Hello fellow Necromancers and unholy degenerates I'm Wolf and I'm new and not played very often but I want to make a BG but sadly I only have 39 champs and maybe 25 and that is a high estimate of artifacts and spells. I'm looking to make a Skeleton based Battlegroup. I played the Rattle Bones public deck and really enjoyed it so if anyone willing to help I'd appreciate it.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Welcome to the wastes, wolf. There are a couple threads in the FW forums already about Skellies; doing a quick search through the faction forums should help you out. I also have a more general BG building guide up in the Training Grounds forums.

Aside from that, Tomb Lords are a great idea. Pick up some common and uncommon skeletons. More experienced players are often willing to give out low-rarity spares for free. Once you have enough runes for a BG, posting a list up with your budget and availability constraints, as that will give people the best tools with which to help you.

3. WolfBones

WolfBones The King of Potatoes

I must admit I really don't know rarity so just thought I post a thread

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Quite alright. In that case, just work with what you have. A great resource for a beginner is to join a guild. There are some FW-specific ones - I don't know if Serkan's Army is still active - and there's also Pox Academy which is especially aimed at helping new players.