PAX Code

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vucharms, Jan 27, 2015.

1. vucharms

vucharms New Member

So where exactly do I enter in my PAX Code??

For the record, I went to the show really late and couldn't find the booth. BUT MAGICALLY, I found a POXnora card with the code on the ground as I was walking. Must have been a half miracle. I only went Friday but damn I wished I could've found the booth in time before the show floor closed.

Anyways, where do I enter the code?

Is it alright if I reveal the code to the community, if it hasn't been revealed already?? I mean.. it does have a time limit on it.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

When you log in, launchpad room. On the left: redeem code.

I'll take it off you for the assistance tyvm.

Etherielin likes this.
  3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

please reveal ;).

4. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

So THATS where it was. I was looking all over the site, but of course why would they put anything about Pax South or promo codes there?! That'd just be ridiculous.

Also, feel free to reveal the code. Pretty sure they used the same code for everyone and it doesn't work anymore (THANKS DOG, REAL NICE). You just get a spinning globe. #promofail

5. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

It's more likely that its a one time use code, and that everyone got a different one. If you actually attended, and it doesn't work, I'd put in a support ticket.
    If you traded for one, and it doesn't work, you probably got tricked.

6. vucharms

vucharms New Member

Okay thanks. I will be able to login in the morning and find out. Then I will release the code.

7. vucharms

vucharms New Member

I'm trying to redeem the code but it's not working. When I enter it, it just sits there with a loading/authenticating gift and does nothing.

Can we get a mod in here before the time limit runs out? I can upload a picture of the hard copy of the PAX card for proof. Hehehehe

8. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Feel free to send me a message on the forums

9. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Wonder if the cards on the table shown from a picture which was added to a thread are the codes which are the champs but in LE.

10. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

If the code has a one time use I wouldn't reveal it on the forum because you'll lose your free rune :p.

11. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

Any possibility dog could run a few competitions on the forums to hand out a few of these codes to those who cant travel to PAX. Living in the UK always puts me at a disadvantage with this kind of stuff :(

12. vucharms

vucharms New Member

No worries guys. I got your back. The PAX code is CONVENTION and the deadline is 1 week. So any active members on the forums get a freebie. hehehe

If I lose my rune from giving it out to you guys, well then I guess I shall pay retribution.

13. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Firk IM NOT HOME q.q

14. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

So what did the PAX code end up doing?

15. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

It gives a LE Firk Mindcaller.

16. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yup. Just got mine! :D

17. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Oh it's same code for everyone! I'm happy but I don't get home until tonight

18. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

I want the code what is it?!?!?

19. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

It's "UJELLYM8?"

20. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

@vucharms already mentioned it. It's "CONVENTION".

WinterOath and 19madfox95 like this.