lonx ,new bg

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by rambo09, Jan 27, 2015.

1. rambo09

rambo09 The King of Potatoes

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

You need x2 chieftain you need a lonx missionary for sermon. You're missing a 2nd icestorm and x1 ancient implications. x1 snow blind is a recommendation(not required). I would take out tundra discipline, snowdrift charm, lonx adept and x1 marauder.

3. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

4. rambo09

rambo09 The King of Potatoes

5. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

Marauder is a auto include for me in a lonx bg and in most nonfrostamp bg's too.

Why?
    - range sunder
    - shadowspawn = nice doublattack sunder surprise attacks
    - hunter ability = after 1 hit the marauder is superior in most ranged duells
    - solide damage

Together with elementalist the best champ of this expansion after the hammerfall nerf

6. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

7. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

You have to much melee beater in your BG.
    Throatrend, Hammerfall and Bountyhunter do all fulfill the same role. But in pve that does not really matter.
    Try to get another Marauder. Put out 2 beater and include a Hunt Leader as buff maschine.

In pve it doesnt really matter what you run. Include your favorite stuff.

8. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

Hey guys , this is what I am runing right now considering the changes that were made ( Luminary is pretty useless) but I am new with them and I noticed that throathrend is not verry usefull and using the hammerfall who also is a beater idk if I should run them or replace with lonx recruiter ( also Idk if I should run recruiter or not) and few upgrades are still a mistery for me , for ex how should I run hammerfall and huntleader? and is it a good idea to keep the yeti for shatter?
    https://poxbase.com/deck/Cl8c2tChfCa5cuqClNclqC4iCaqc4hc6us7Ks7@s19s7bS2Ls13s4as4Vr3dr1_rIeF

9. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

I run hammer fall with speed and quest

Hunt leader with rend one and improve DMG.

Recruiter is a very solid rune atm I run them over throatend

And I would definitely make space for a crystal Phoenix.