Not getting runes from skirmish

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Raja21, Jan 27, 2015.

1. WolfBones

WolfBones The King of Potatoes

I not lost too much I think maybe 700 gold from two rewards but I can easily earn it back I'm not terribly concerned about it but I hope its fixed soon I wanna buy Chopping Block before its cycled out.

2. Raja21

Raja21 New Member

The wait is never ending

3. Paco Blue

Paco Blue New Member

true ... wanted to be playing ... :(

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

If this information helps, I've confirmed that individual Runes and Avatars still properly gain XP. It's "just" the Reward Runes and Gold that aren't properly being transferred over.

5. Paco Blue

Paco Blue New Member

My god another day without playing PoxNora...........:(

6. BravesSP

BravesSP The King of Potatoes

Probably a code or configuration problem...

7. WolfBones

WolfBones The King of Potatoes

I hope its soon I'm a newbie I need more stuff....

8. BravesSP

I heard from someone it will be fixed tomorrow.. But I can't tell you if it's true

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  9. DamnDirtyApe

DamnDirtyApe New Member

Hate to be that guy, but can we get an update on the bug (or bugs):eek:?

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

11. superplex

superplex New Member

no gold from skirmishes, no cards reward from skirmishes, no gold from single player matches and no gold from completing daily achievements for me

i'm not throwing my daily skirmishes away to see if they're not rewarding properly either

12. BravesSP

I think the problem is fixed, I received my gold from skirmishes and my rune

13. Steelation

Steelation New Member

I can confirm this, I too got my gold and cards (or the FW walkthrough pack to be precise) from the last game.

Now remains the matter of compensating us for the lost gold and runes. I personally dint get any rune worth kicking up a fuss, my best being a few lost rare tier runes. But I heard about some guy losing a octopi helm in game chat and others may have lost a good deal of exos and such as well. So there needs to be proper compensation for all affected, unless you guys retained the logs for what we gained during the server SNAFU and can give us our lost gold and runes back.

Ohmin likes this.
  14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Gedden came online earlier and said they were going to figure out some sort of compensation.

Also, it'll probably just be gold as I think it would be hard to give every back the runes they didn't get...

QQ to all those plat tokens I didn't get.

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Thanks for fixing the issue. Was rather a strange one to pop out of nowhere. Hopefully it won't happen again, or if it does you'll at least know how to fix it.

16. BravesSP

For the runes it will be too hard for sure.. But the gold, probably something around 5k gold should be good? What you think?

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'm hoping for 10k, but i'm expecting 5k.

18. Necronson

Necronson New Member

[​IMG]

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. Steelation

Steelation New Member

Dont want to sound too greedy here, but those who completed all the dailies for the entirety of the bugged playtime might have lost more than 5k gold if they ran a few skirmishes on the side.
    And that barely compensates the missing gold, as 5k wouldnt even cover the cost of the lost runes.

So lets see what DoG are going to do. Not like they will lose anything if they offer something extra to the players in good faith. But if they shank us...then it will start smelling all too similar to SOE's Poxnora and their CBF attitude.

20. BravesSP

You're right Steelation, now the only thing we can do is wait to see what they will do... I hope it will be something good :p