Revere : Hydraxor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thbigchief, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

+10 nora ... stop

2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

what... why?

3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Revere breaks stuff sometimes. Cost wise.
    And the prophet cost makes me sad.
    Pls rework/cost them.

Do you mean. You don't like it or don't like it's price?

4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Too expensive for very little effect. Wasted upgrade path. Rework or cut plz

Goyo, Rokkushun and Leadrz like this.
  5. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

It's true some revere's are really bad others are really good yet they all have the same cost.

Rokkushun and Morfeas like this.
  6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

you also get a discount on hydraxor unless his revere is different from the others.

7. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I would be more concerned if Hydraxor was going to continue to be remotely playable. He is not really worth it now, and is going to be even less worth it after the (Semi-)/Aquatic nerf.

8. Qno2

Qno2 The King of Potatoes

Hydraxor is still pretty decent I think. He's a lot but fills a bit of a gap in my bg but he might struggle if semi is nerfed to not give +1 spd. Revere is pretty bad on prophet and does not help hydraxor much either :(

9. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Firemaw. Worst dragon ever.

Gust Gord likes this.
  10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

But Drakon...

Rokkushun likes this.
  11. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Semi-Aquatics is getting a +4 cost increase and losing the damage and def bonuses.

Hydraxor is probably not playable at 92 points.

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Hydraxor is I think the cheapest one, with the most expensive nora build being 88 (and not used much), so you get only 7-9 nora back, compared to a "full" refund for Thirion Reverage, for example. It's a really expensive way to get Regen, all told. The only thing that might make it worthwhile is that it is STILL bugged to benefit all Quest: Damage minions if Hydraxor is in play.

13. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

I may get some flack about this but I think that Revere should not have a cost because the champs with that ability have to be in play before the benefit even comes in to play. In order to get the full bonus you have to have played 2 creatures so that you can play a third one at a discounted cost. The nora cost for the other champion/champions make up for the discounted cost.