Can we buff SP breastplate quality?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darkpally5, Jan 29, 2015.

1. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Our boys over in SL have higher quality breastplates than us, as is shown by their angel having 2 defense, while ours only has 1. SL and SP are good friends, and while I know other factions angels have 1 or 0 defense as well, SL likes us the best so I think they would share their breastplates so our angels feel safer out there.

pls.

Gust Gord likes this.
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

all the angels still have either magical or if you're lucky enough to be FW with LoL damage, except for UD

3. darkpally5

I understand what you mean, but can we stay on topic? this is about breastplates, not damage

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

what are your real reasons for wanting a buff to SP angel's defense? your reasoning isn't the best

5. darkpally5

I care about my angels safety :(, no reason SL should be the only one with high quality breastplate armor

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

SP angel is a for better ranged angel than SL angel (who is usually going to be closer to the front lines)

7. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

GET OFF MY ANGEL! She told me I am her one and only. Those underboobs are mine, ALL MINE!

Edit: on topic, @MEATMAN just killed your entire idea. Give SP angel SL's range also

Qucas and Razzoriel like this.
  8. darkpally5

you gotta understand though that KF has tons of ladies whereas SP is really lacking in that department. Ghern Birthmother? No thanks. Voil Queen? Yikes. Shallaxy? (Is Shallaxy a female?)

9. darkpally5

Range should not define my champion's breastplate quality!

10. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

Yes.
    If you look closely enough, you can see she has the same sagging action going on as the Voil Queen.
    Not that I've looked that closely.
    I've just heard about it. :oops:

Netherzen likes this.
  11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- brown skin.... ethereal racism

12. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Love your syntax and analogies you're really smart.

darkpally5 likes this.