Lending Trade System

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Molosse, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

I wonder would it be possible to instigate some form of lending system within the Trader so that the individual handing over the rune can have it re-added to their account after a set time has passed?

Gust Gord likes this.
  2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

What would be the point of that? It gets rid of a desire to own a rune which is what pox is all about.

3. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Say a friend of mine wants to borrow a copy of my "Insert Name" Legendary/Limited before deciding if he wants to trade for his own, I set it up so he can use the rune for 2 days and then, with no hassle, the rune returns to me.

It gives people the ability to try out runes without commiting and gives rune-owners more security in allowing others to try with their runes.

4. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

what happens if you are mid game or something like that, might break the world ;o

5. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

I intended to make a guild for exactly that purpose actually. Like this idea is truly genesis and I thought about it long ago, but never made a thread about it. This idea really depends if it will effect the economy of Desert Owl in general because if I can just borrow runes, then why do I need to pay for them?

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You can remove runes from decks without effecting games in progress. Just cant start another with the same deck.

Molosse likes this.