Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

@Moles started on this one today, I believe.

2. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Yea, I was actually working on rabid during my day off on the weekend, but there is a little bit of a deeper issue with that one.

3. Sokolov

This seems to have been fixed.

4. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I still have my game lagging/freezing problem even after following the guide.

5. D B

D B Well-Known Member

Untradeable runes
    I have 2 Mark of Sheoul* that are untradeable
    I think you may have been aware of this?
    But now i just rec'd an Elven strategist that is untradeable ( it is not a rune with the *)-It shows normally in rune trade/checklist/forge but when you goto add to a trade the dropdown box only indicates that I have (1)-i click that name and I have 2 I can add to a trade but If i add my newer one the trade wont work

6. D B

D B Well-Known Member

upload_2015-1-25_10-47-49.png

Zilla likes this.
  7. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Try to remove it from the deck first?

8. D B

D B Well-Known Member

The untradeable one is not in a Deck, and in the test example i showed is not the one up for trade, look beneath items up for trade=that is the bugged rune

19madfox95 likes this.
  9. D B

D B Well-Known Member

I got two more runes now from single play rewards that act this way, WAI?=did you change reward runes recently to be non tradeable?

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

cyclops warsmith is faithless. it dose say it as an ability, but in game he has no spell presence. it is annoying.

11. Sokolov

He should have spell presence (soonTM).

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Reminder that SL bonus still reduces dmg from relics (like skewer from thunderhead totem or aura from orb of protection)

13. BravesSP

BravesSP The King of Potatoes

There is a graphic problem with Hekatian Voidraker , when I want to spawn it, it's a big white rectangle, and when I spawn it, it's the same thing, but the rectangle is moving, see. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  14. Sokolov

Voidraker: That MIGHT be fixed with today's patch. Let me know if you still see it.

15. BravesSP

BravesSP The King of Potatoes

Everything is good now! Thank you!

16. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

BUg report:

Strange interaction with Dream Box + Pile of Corpse:

When a dream box triggers, Pile of corpse + a zombie is summoned at dream box's space, but another zombie is summoned at the original space the original user of pile of corpse deployed it.

17. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

Another bug:

Strange interaciton with Myx Pupae and Dream Box (always dream box) ...

When a Myx Pupae is Summoned, Dream Box is destroyed and a Myx Pupae is summoned at its space, but a Myx Drone is summoned at the original space of the original Myx Pupae.

18. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

@Moles

First time I report a bug, yay. So, Lonx Beast Tamer is bugged as heck, no idea why. 2 incidents:

1) She isnt being Crystalized when adjacent to Containment Unit (like a normal champ would). Tried to use it 2 times in different scenarios, didnt work;
    2) Tame Beast didnt work. It allowed me to use the ability, but the possess mechanic didnt go through. Notice, there was no prestige around or nothing of that sort, it simply didnt possess the beast.

Thanks and congrats for all your hard work.

19. SlickDragon

SlickDragon Member

I'm glad to be of help Sokolov, and even more pleased that at least some of the bugs I mention have been addressed (if not always satisfactorily). I will continue to post bugs that my Guild Leader and Moderator Kalasle agrees is not WAI and urges me to report.

Flame Siphon is not WAI w/champions with Fire Acolyte, since the heal is counting as damage reduction, giving less Nora than it should. For example if one has a Nefari Siphon and a Demon Lich out, and the Nefari Flame Siphons himself it will do 11 damage (due to Fire Amp at 10%) and grant 22 nora. However if Nefari Flame Siphons the Demon Lich, it will do 11 damage, then heal 2, and only grant 18 nora (as if only 9 damage was done eventhough thats not the case). Presumably this affects units with subsume as well, which would take 10 damage from an unamplified Flame Siphon, then heal 10 from subsume, granting 0 nora even though it is actually doing damage, with a later seperate healing trigger that overrides the damage calculation total.

Cleansing Flame (such as on Demon Lich) is not removing Horn of Kthir buff.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  20. SlickDragon

SlickDragon Member

Pygmy Hippo from Boghopper Huntmaster does not have amphibious (the summons from Pygmy Hippo Stampede got it recently).

Flanking is incorrectly worded to state that it only procs on basic attacks, but this should be reworded to state that it correctly works on all attacks.