Timothy BG

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Jonesy23, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Trying to branch out as a pox player and give playing a split BG a try, which I have no experience with so im looking for all the help I can get. Basically all im looking for in the deck is for the split hero to be Timothy the Vile and the other runes complement each other. I saw a thread on here about a FS/FW split and was wondering if that was about what my deck should look like or if i should go with some other runes ( seeing as how I kinda want it to be centered around timothy ). If anyone could give me an idea of what a group with him would look like I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Or looking around there are two other BG's that just seems like they'd be fun to play combined with FS. One would be making a FS/SL dragon split and the other an electric theme FS/SP with Ruugbaal as the split hero. Mainly just looking to put these together for some fun and not going for something highly competitive. Any help on any of these ideas would be greatly appreciated.

3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

With Elec split, Zoalt is best fit as a hero. Also, the zombies FS/FW split theme with Timothy is good and very fun to play, I can show you a deck of both if you want ^^

4. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

The FS/FW zombies sound like fun. Could you post an example of what a group of those would look like ? I have access to pretty much anybody on the FS side, I just dont know where to start on the FW one. Also I picked up Zoalt for the electric split and he seems to work really well.

5. Ifem21

Maybe something like this:
    http://www.poxbase.com/deck/c20ctck-ctWCgUcz6cdYCpQcfLCuJC5qcous6Zs6Tsqs4NS1gSnS46s5dr2Xr2Ne2l
    You can make any changes if you want ;)

The Bull is for Battlemaster buff to your champs, and a front line beater, along with Coragh (your tanky one), Corpse Golem (with Absorb) and the Fleshblight Zombies (they are amazing). The Darkmash Fury are for long range alt dmg (remember to always make them stays together) and the D. Wicth is a sup that can be a long range beater too. Dusk Creeper for obvious reasons. Fleshweaver Wicth for buffing your zombies and making more. Risen Moga for Disease Breath and some annoying meatbag. Tide Masters are the magic DMG of your bg, and Timothy well... it's Timothy.
    Anathema and Mobilizations are obvious here reasons. Bubble to protect your ranged ones. Corrode to get rid of Equip that may be annoying for you. Doom for champions that are hard to kill or the ones that can make some real damage. Marsh Song for NoraGen. Poisonous Fume for poison (duh). Repurpose for buffing some champions. Corpse Pile and Corpse-a-pult is for generating even more zombies, if you want, try putting 2 of each to see ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!!! And the D.Blackstaff cause it's like the Timothy Equip, but can be equiped in others chmap too.

And yes, Zoalt is the best for electric bgs. I use him too, and even have an bg only for him, based on fire/electric dmg.

6. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

7. Ifem21

Banner is not good for Split BG, it's not worth to buff only half of your champs.

8. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Actually, that is wrong. It is good to buff summoned units since these will be your front liners. 5 HP is well worth it.

9. Ifem21

Oh.... Yeah, you are right, sorry. Haven't tought about the summoned ones, and since all of them are zombies....

10. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Thank you guys for the help. I never realized how great those mysian necromancers were, but when you can possibly put out 2 meat shields from them in one turn alone, it's awesome. This is a really fun group to play and I love just how many zombie I can put out; great idea to use the FW banner cause I had thought it wouldn't be worth running a banner in a split BG except I didn't realize the full potential of zombie output from this deck.