lol on kf hatred

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Jan 29, 2015.

1. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Nerf some "goodstuff" kf champs, stop the kf low cost effeciency trend by allowing higher speed and more expensive champs and dont nerf kf faction bonus. Its what i have been saying all along.

And look at some of the other factions who keeps getting ridiculous good things, like ud and st. (Actually i should not talk about other factions, i dont know enough about them)

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Thats the right move because of some the combinations on their champs like elven prodigy having blind fire and elusive, is maybe too much when when they have a colossal boa to hide behind. Maybe give elven prodigy dodge 2 instead... Without their 1 speed faction bonus kf would stink especially if their op champs ever get addressed. I am not arguing that its not the best bonus in the game along with uds, but the devs need to be more careful on the ability combinations they put on kf champs. I mean for every free champ SP gets, UD gets 40 damage and kf gets 8 speed.

3. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Shoebox-1000.jpg

nico likes this.
  4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Lol at these KF players. Jeez.

Baskitkase and SPiEkY like this.
  5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Give all of the "prenerfed" KF champs +1 speed and +8 nora cost. Then give KF a new faction bonus.

6. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Give all the KF units ponderous.

After all they are fragile creatures whose damage output is sad compared to other factions and are supposed to run around cleverly trying to evade their impending doom am I right?

7. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

I agree. Give all KF champs -10n, this is the only way we can truly be balanced.

8. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

It's obviously going to be +25 post patch for reasons.

Molosse likes this.
  9. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Tbh everyone has complained abut KF's speed for so long, I think removing the free one will help in the long run.

Alot of things will still work, a lot of things wont.

If the new bonus doesn't provide some kind of speed/ap/something for slow units, I hope there will be some love to the slower things in KF.. Trees et al.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're ignorant

Baskitkase likes this.
  11. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I am sorry I hadnt played the game for ages and I just went with what was op when I last played. I know what two thinks are making kf op, rage of the circle and nectar fairy. Would you not run a 7 speed, flying champ which healed 32hp every 2 turns for 60 nora?

Leogratz likes this.
  12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i gotta be honest, i'm amazed this made it to 7 pages

SPiEkY and Woffleet like this.
  13. Lanfear

Lanfear Well-Known Member

Giving all units +1 Speed and +8 nora is preferable to how it is now. Splits would be alot more doable like that.

That being said, i feel like there should be an individual cost basis for each unit. Because some units really won't benefit much from it the speed, but will be hurt by +8 nora, and some units will get alot out of the +1 speed for just 8 nora. It would basically be another highly involved rework in the works along side the 10 others already in motion.

14. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

These?

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Same idea as click bait websites and sensationalism in media. People are drawn to it despite the fact that it is rarely an accurate portrayal of the truth.

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i gave up on clicking all buzzfeed links a while ago, but i see they're still in business

why does the world not revolve around me

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Don't insult @TeaScholar

18. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

??????????????????

I haven't mained FS since like 2009 bro. WTF is going on here? xD

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Baskitkase likes this.
  20. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Sweety you're not quite fat enough to generate quite enough gravity. Few more years and you'll be good to go.