Guys Seriously

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Vorian, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

You can protect your bonus, just help me defend it on the forums. You should be thinking like Polltroy and coming up with some nerfs that would stop the complaining.

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

3. Vorian

I am not gonna defend your faction bonus for you any longer, thats your guys problems.

4. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

You don't need to defend our bonus for us. Many of us are perfectly fine with having our bonus changed because as it currently stands, our runes are intentionally being designed with the bonus in mind. This means we really aren't even getting a real bonus: Are champions are being designed with one less speed than intended, so that when they get the bonus, they are where they should be. This means instead of a speed bonus, we are getting a nora discount (the cost of 1 speed) as a bonus.

Most of us would rather have a bonus that can't be so easily negated by designing around it. we would rather see the bonus play out on the battlefield in a more meaningful way.

There has been extensive discussion on creating a bonus that accomplishes this. We've discussed granting ap, mobility, extra ap storage, bonus ranged damage and everything in-between. We are very concerned about our bonus. We know it's going to change regardless of what we have to say, and would like to see it change into something we like and find unique.

trollploy isn't trying to defend KF, he is only interested in defending himself and his own ideas about how he wants to play KF.

Atherhog and xezno like this.
  5. Vorian

What are you guys talking about kf is the third fastest faction period, regardless of bonus! You arnt prenerfed at all. If any factions are getting a speed nerf its SP the slowest faction followed by IS and SL.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  6. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

You've said several times you're going to "stop defending our bonus" for us. Please deliver on that promise. kthnxbai

DarkJello, scrampy and xezno like this.
  7. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

I seriously wonder : who are the persons behind Polltroy and Vorian.

8. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

All I hear is Vorian and polltroy are the same person.
    Fixed

scrampy and Xirone like this.
  9. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

exactly?
    the point is changing the bonus is so that we pay for that speed right in the rune instead of getting for free post-bonus.

10. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

I think there is one flaw in your logic. If the kf bonus is changed now, it will never be changed back, because as it is now it makes rune designing alightly more difficult for devs. We know some runes are prenerfed, but also we know some are not. We know in ff, we have some speed advantage, in split we have some speed disadvantage, depending if we play prenerfed or not prenerfed champs. So we hope devs will fix all prenerfrd champs when they change speed. This all aounds good. But more likely is, they will only fix some prenerfed champs and plus none of those that were not prenerfed. So we will end uo with less speed in ff and slightly more in split. But in future nerfs and new champs, all this about kf=high speed will be long forgotten and we will just have the same speed like every other faction. So in long run, this faction nerf is not a good idea at all, at least not for us who choose kf, exactly because we like that they are not so slow.

11. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

12. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Just give KF the same as IS or FW or UD or ST bonus and edit half its runes to have +1 speed and call it good.

Ohh i guess a lot of factions have good bonuses that dont cause pre-nerfs.