SP shockers

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Jonesy23, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

I'm looking at possibly making an FS/SP Electric group just cause and not receiving much help from the split faction forums I decided to come here and see which runes fit the theme on the SP side. I'm thinking of using voil king ruugbaal as the split hero. All advice welcome.

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Dont forget spark crones, Bolt, Stormflyer and Voltaic Slags. Ruubgaal is the perfect hero.

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Ruubgaal is too expensive for what he does. I'd rather have Timothy, or even Jyx (coupled w cyclopean firecase).

For electric try Peaks Dew and Pirahnids and Ionization. I'm way bankrupt w poxb points to make 1 lol. But if I have some, I'm planning to try that

4. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Alright. I feel like Timmy would be out of place in an electric BG though and I would like to use him in an FS/FW split ( which I really just dont know where to start there, and haven't gotten any suggestions on the split thread). Also what about cyclonic fesh and hyaenid headshrinker?

5. RedScarlet

Doesnt matter even if Timothy is out of sync: you need atk:magic. And his kit is just too good. Elec BG doesnt have a Swarm/Life drinker or any hitters that benefits from last hitting.

I feel Cyclonic Fesh is worth it at its cheapest build if you have some AP gen. A dedicated elec BG does not need the Fesh to doublehit. And absorb is hard to come by in Elec Bg. Haven't tested tho, so Im not so sure

Imo, headshrinker is a must. He can solo stall a font, he can help from range, he detects. Too many utility you'll be missing if u skip him

6. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Yeah, even though Timothy is way out of place in the BG he is still a bigger asset than Ruubgaal by the damage variety and especially all the cheap meat he throws out in the way. And the headshrinker and cyclonic fesh work great too. Really the only unit that doesn't seem to work to well is spark crone. Personally it just seems a bit expensive and doesn't seem to do much. Maybe im just looking at her the wrong way or not playing her correctly. What upgrades do you recommend on her?

7. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Zoalt with Lighting Stom 3 it's the perfect hero. And if you want some ALT dmg (don't know why, since Elec is the most hard immunity to find) you have Flamestrike on him. Using his Equip (Protean Chains) he gainn Ponderous, wich sucks, but he gain TWO deflects, making two attacks against him miss.

Also, put Headshrinker on, he is too damn good to be put aside. Ignore Cyclonic Fesh, at moment he just don't worth it...

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

ZOALT!

9. RedScarlet

Its not Res:Elec or Immunity: Elec. Its the fact that with no atk magic you have little hope against ghost, ethereal, and vaporize champs. I always put 2 in just in case u meet:

disturbing spirits
    ethereal soldier
    spirit of the mountain
    phase spider
    aspect of life
    tundra whisper
    Veilwalker

10. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

See your point, but don't need to use the hero for that, Zoalt is just perfect for this deck, use some others champs with Atack: Magical for this, like a Tide Master, it's better.

11. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Took the words out of my mouth

SPiEkY likes this.