Game Summary Index (Lore Managers Needed!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Sep 6, 2014.

1. If you need any help let me know I can provide input, code html, and I have a shout ton of fanfic written up... mostly about stitched

2. putoconcarne

putoconcarne New Member

Gracias @Goyo. :) Pero lo sentio, por que no hablo espanol. Although I did study some basic Spanish back in college, I'm afraid I've gotten pretty rusty over the past two years. The first two sentences are probably all I can say without Google Translate (and I'm not even sure if my grammar is correct). Lol.

Anyway, I was thinking of including heroes and iconic runes like Draksar Lord, Judge Torien, and Draksar High Priest. Unfortunately for the latter two, I feel like they look too much like normal humans in fancy armor because of their headgear, which conceals most of the unique Draksar features. On the other hand, Draksar Lord and most other 2x2 champs are too fat and might take up too much space. Though that's just my personal preference. Some other impressive units for Draksar I think are Basilisk Templar, Dreadnought, Serpentor Ardent, and Blackscale Centurion. I also think Dragon Handler can decently represent his fellow Draksar, mostly because he has a tail and a spiky helm. :)

3. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Archer/Charger (to show how much variety in body types Draksar can have)/any of the female Draksar (which are all basically slight reskins of each other)/Legionnaire/Explorer are also good IMO.
    Archer does have a really old sprite design, though.

4. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Zombies: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Skeletons:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] xulos is not very visually awesome in my opinion.
    Lich:[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Worms:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Vampyres: [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Witches:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Will add flavor later.

Goyo and IMAGIRL like this.
  5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@XFurionsX Very well done. Aside from Sarinda. Teascholar pointed out lore wise that she is an entity powerful enough that Serkan lets her do pretty much what ever she wants so long as she doesn't interfere. As it would be bothersome to deal with her. So she isn't really a "human" in the terms that she doesn't socialize enough within the group to be considered part of them. Yes she is human. However she isn't actually fighting with them.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  6. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Sarinda isn't even a human, she's some kind of Immortal.
    I think.

Also, use the Hoarfrost Dragon for skeletons; bone dragons are cool.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Yeah that was the other part of the conversation we had. Defining her as a Demi-god/Angel on the way to a very messy Ascension.

8. Technically when Sarinda sat on the throne she became bright as Bane Shift and vanished. all that is left of her as far as we know is a pale cloned stitched version because the stitched couldn't bear to be with out their mother.

9. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Forgot this guys, can we add them?

Spirits:[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]the defiler knight dosnt move, maybe we can pick another one.
    I try to add them but it says the msg cant contain no longer then 20 images :oops:

10. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I am liking this!

11. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    More spooky ghosts that would work well.
    Maybe not the Siren, since she looks less ghostly.
    FW needs a full Siren/Banshee Sonic theme, with relocation (Sirens draw enemies closer, Banshees scare them away/kill them)

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Bumpity bump. For the record this is still a thing. Just have not had time to work on it. I do now.

13. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I would just make heros its own section and not list them with the races.

14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Honestly not a bad idea.

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Give me some direction and I will lend a hand.

16. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

can I make stuff up for the skeezick?

yes I am going to make them orks

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

We are working on a faction by faction basis but it helps to have everything up and ready for us to use, and tinker with.

• Finding good clean sprites that depict the race well, and shows diversity.
    • Iconic art. Pox has a long history of art. We need to find that one that best fits the race to use as an overall image.
    • Search the lore for references we can condense, and use to highlight the factions.
    • Formatting. (I am mediocre at it. If you got something better post it.)
    Bear in mind anything put up will be vetted by me and Goyo, but we can and do concede on many points. While we are working on this it is for the communities long term benefit. So if the majority thinks something is better than something else, we will try to make changes. We are really scientific about our debates.

Please note Goyo is going to be gone for about a month. In that time I will be learning the editing software. Horrid timing I know.

18. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Here are the sprites i would use for IS:

humans are difficult because there are the old Barbarians and the pally Human, which now are barbarians too. So i simply use the old barbarians, because in the end all the humans belong to Sarnghavian, and the pally are just human trained by dwarfs.
      • Barbarians: (Human) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      • Constructs: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      • Dwarfs: [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
      • Leoss: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      • Grintmaw: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

With strux i would like to let people see how big they are, but maybe a groble fit better (piledriver is the best because is the one the engineer summon so he is in every strux's game)
    With dwarf i used brewmaster only for the beer, the other 2 are nearly every IS bg
    With leoss maybe is better use the split hero, but these 3 guys are in every leoss bg i'v saw. However lately leoss aren't so popoular
    With trolls is easy, there are only 8 of them ^^'

If you need any help with the IS lore just let me know and i'll be happy to share my knowledge with you.

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Dunno if it's what you would be looking for but the early pox stories had some awesome art. https://www.poxnora.com/info/story.do?i=2 Has a cool picture of dwarves, Draksar and there is even one of Grimlic with a dragon.

20. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

OK OK DAMN I'll do the Firking lore my gosh give me some time...