KF OP Ranged

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

People like you give K'thir Forest a bad name.

Etherielin and Tweek516 like this.
  2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I dig the Spur+range 4-6 combo.

You should be lead designer on something.

JellyBerry likes this.
  3. G_Ro91

G_Ro91 The King of Potatoes

So, you intentionally want the devs to create an OP rune? Have you not learned anything about this games past?

soulmilk likes this.
  4. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

No no, dont missunderstand. Its not normal spur. Its spur raged. Only champs that are in the champs active range counts. So all enemies he can hit give the spur bpnus only. So will be alot of strategic positioning when firing wizard artillery balls.

On a sidenote, i think we can just put encouraged, i think its more powerfull and fits kf as the new moga better. Kf has lots of cheap champs that can make attacks just to give him 20ish dmg each turn. Then add some fire amp. Sorry magic amp. And it would be a cool one rounder.

5. polltroy

Yes, isnt it a great idea to try to suggest a super op champ aithin the given rules? ;)

6. polltroy

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

yea i think i might have to start ignoring ppl on the forums.

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

9. polltroy

I hope everyone understands this thread is made as a joke. I dont serously want or thjnk ever kf, "the ranged faction" could get access to such op ranged u its as some of the top factions.

10. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you're right, this thread is a joke

Pathfnder likes this.
  11. NightmareJack

NightmareJack New Member

Ok, it's clear you're going to campaign for KF despite any evidence contradicting your position, so why not at least make it interesting?

I think you, Polltroy, need to campaign for the return of Tree Dominance, it's at least an interesting theme (unlike ranged spam).
    Tree theme, Plant theme, either one. Have at it!

12. polltroy

I never really liked trees at all. Nor the cheap ranged spam. Only time i ever enjoyed trees wasthe short period after revamp when tanglefoot lost paria and was equipable too. It was so so cool with sl split.

13. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Your just lonely...but I dont have time anymore

14. polltroy

The thread is not a joke, its made as a joke. A serious joke to show what real op stuff is and what real op prebuffed stuff are created by devs for other non-kf factions, "cheating" the "balanced" costing syatem by creating super sunergy.

On a sidenote, cant we make kf the flying lumberers? Lets give all kf flying units lumbering? If a moga cannon can have it and atill jump around with that hwavy artillery piece, cant all kf flying units have it? If nothign else, grounding spells will become more popular...

15. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I wish I had psychic ping. I would sit outside your house as I slowly removed your health.

16. polltroy

Lol and i even hate that ability in game so so much. I can imagine how it would feel for real.

17. polltroy

Maybe we should make a separate thread with ideas for devs for futute op prebuffed champs. Like different stupid good combos they can use to make superchamps within the "nora cost rules". Then we can also give them suggestions about dummy abilities when they "need" to fill out or just increase nora cost on skmething they dont want to see in play any longer. For instance, one champ could have both immunity: magic and eater: magic at the same time. Doible cost and we dont even know which of the two woukd dominate the effect. Or for a slightly light version: combine eater with resistance for the same damage type. Or immunity and resistance. Or if u want to make the champ more strong, why not vulnerability: fire with eater: fire. For extra low nora cost and max hp gain.

Another idea would be to give ammo 1 to a pure support unit.

18. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

racist

19. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

20. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Are you sure we're playing the same game?
    How does your brain produce these things and accept them as a general concern?
    I'm Firking flabbergasted.

Etherielin, Sealer0 and soulmilk like this.