Looking for Pyro the Patient

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by D4rkSteel, Jan 31, 2015.

1. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

I will be offering some runes from the Ronin expansion. Or if you need something else we can discuss.

2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

lol exo for LE

3. D4rkSteel

Legendaries are not worth so much anymore since you can forge them. You can't forge exo's from the Ronin. And otherwise we can discuss.

4. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

you cant forge limited editions either. Pyro is Limited, not Legendary. LE=limited edition, Leg=legendary.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. D4rkSteel

And otherwise we can discuss.
    Obviously I can't forge LE's, I'm just looking to get this rune, I know the chace is small. But I'm trying. I have more to trade then just these exo's from ronin. Telling me what I can and cannot forge is pretty useless.

6. Steelation

Steelation New Member

This post is either:
    1) You know you slipped up with mentioning crafting legendaries in your previous post and yet you act high and mighty without apologizing for your mistake.
    2) You are running a really poor thought out scam by mentioning some legendary crafting and ronin runes availability...which are useless trivia when compared to the rune that you want to purchase.

Its not in my place to correct you, but if you really want this LE Pyro then you need to come up with a clearer message in your title and OP. But good luck anyway.

7. Valitiney

Valitiney Well-Known Member

8. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

bidded stuff,make my dream come true plez

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

ugh apparently people want harbs or something for in-stock 14 dollar rune
    jeez

10. D4rkSteel

Got one :)

11. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

I have one, but he's my little buddy (since BurnPyro is a guildie afterall).

So it'd take more than a person would want to probably trade for it... (an Orange Myx Pupae or a LE Coragh). :p