Witches

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Djangoguy, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  3. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Experimental warspirit is pretty amazing now at 78 nora with elsari coven and ignorance.7 speed,1-2 range,soulstrike and frightful blows can let him grind down anything.

5. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I don't have them, I would use atleast 1 if I did :)

Netherzen likes this.
  6. Izha

Izha The King of Potatoes

After the last patch did you think familar it's improved and a good choice?

Also, if i may ask in my newbyness, why everyone run seductress? Something particular i'm missing?

What's bad against inkblight and wretched? :p

7. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Seductress stealths in dmz which she creates from attacking and then, also, ambushes the opponent. Pretty sweet first and second ability lines too. THe DMZ is very useful to curse opponent's champions. Also, DMZ can also be used with dead zone vodoo spell. All in all, very good unit imo.

inkblights are bad simply because of their cost. Cheapest it runs is at 85 nora. Even though it doesn't die easy because of revel in misery and oblivion shield, it just might be too much. The abiilty revel in misery is really adding 12 nora to its cost. Personally, I don't think it needs this because we can just use the witching hour spell for healing global witches.

As for wretched witch, I have no experience with her. Hope I helped somewhat? :)

newsbuff likes this.
  8. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Seductress is bugged at the momeny and ambush doesn't actually activate at range 2, it destealths and does nothing. So it only works if the enemy is 2 spaces away and moves to 1 space away.. which is, rare. But I like fascinate to pull enemies into DMZ.

Inkblight has revel base which is entirely dead because you get it from witching hour.. Makes her expensive.

Wretched witch is really expensive for what it does, it used to do that for like >70 nora

9. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Are you sure its bugged? I used it yesterday. It was working I think. I will need to recheck it.

10. Izha

Izha The King of Potatoes

I understand and thanks you very much for the advises! :p I'll try to run seductress so and see how it go!

About inkblight, yes, she's expensive, but i allways find myself very comfortable with her, a good "some-kind-of-tank" or 1vs1 champ, maybe i'll replace them with the warspirits!

What about post-patch familiar? I still don't see him like a strong option!

11. dave

dave New Member

I really want reveal in misery moved to upgrade on Ink blight witch so she can be run cheaper. The new witches are a bit lack luster as well, the The new exo is to similar to seductress, she barley takes her spot. And the new ranged witches meh boring. Experimental warspirit is the witch mvp.. im also finding tortun bokor a x1 auto include aswel.

12. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

I haven't try ed bokor. I always put him in but he never makes the cut. Has anyone else used him? What do you like about him

13. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

the ranged witch is really good, surged cursed normall puts him between 12-17dmg for 64-8 nora which is really good. I like maleficia's loss of life attack aswell for going through arrow eater and the like.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Playing the sample deck, I've liked running Seductress next to Inkblight to keep her stealthed all the time instead of just when she creates a DMZ.