New 2v2 Feature Rank/Unranked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lespaul, Oct 26, 2014.

?

Should there be 2v2 rooms in pox?

1. Yes

74.1%
  2. No

25.9%
  1. DaisyDukeNukem

DaisyDukeNukem I need me some PIE!

It should be noted that it is a technical hurdle that prevents 2v2 custom game creation. It is a similar problem I ran into when I was implementing the selectable map component to ranked games. I am sure that it could be overcome, but I am not sure that it is what they want as their priority.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

huh, interesting

3. Lespaul

Lespaul New Member

I hope you could decide for it on the next patch. Would love to have this kind of feature :)

4. Lespaul

Lespaul New Member

Yep. They really should have banlists for OP runes. I don't know why they are not banning runes today that is OP in 2v2 like Foul Rite, Doom, soulreave and etc. As I remember, temple of brutality was banned in ranked last year I think or earlier this year. So if Temple of Brutality was banned, why not those OP stuffs. -_-

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I can tell you don't play 2v2 if you honestly believe that lololol. How many times have I seen ult and n00b playing different people everyday. In fact it would even INCREASE the amount of people if this did happen.

6. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

So that what the reason was... I think it would have helped pox out if they somehow got around that, it helps to just sit down and easily create a custom instead of waiting long periods for 2v2.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You don't understand what dormant means, do you?

8. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Nice thread :)

9. Liion

Liion Well-Known Member

This needs a bump.

I totally agree with this. I play 2v2 daily with a group of Friends (we are 8) and we like to play against each other, I can not stress enough how frustrating it is to have to wait and hope that we do not get paired against other people.

I have no clue if there are technical limitations or not, but a feature to create a custom 2vs2 game room would be great.

If creating a room is complicated, maybe there are other solutions, like challenging specific people or something, the only thing that matters really is being able to play unranked 2vs2 matches against a specific team.